Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

The problem with Censure is that it adds to the official record that what Trump did was wrong. He is probably already downing adderall and Big Macs daily due to the impeachment itself, the suggestion of being censured on top of it, which would require bi-partisan support?  Who knows how Trump will react behind the scenes. 

😐
2 hours ago, Jumbo said:

this misses an equally major factor and another sizable segment of the trump base that i know you know is real

the yuge group that really emphasize just hating the lefties as its own fulsome reward...they see don's corrupt self-interest and they know he's lying all the time and don't care---just seeing libs suffer is a fantastically fun time for them, period

Truth

1 minute ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

So do the Dems continue the fight in court to get subpoena’s enforced or does this mean there is no need anymore and the court arguments get thrown out?

Can they fight in court? I don't think they can appeal a Senate vote. It'd be interesting if they could.

4 hours ago, sportjunkie07 said:

Big win today for America if this finally gets shut down.

No hard information of wrong doing. A case lacking factual proof powered by media bias, feelings, and a hatred for trump.

Removing an elected president from office should require egregious unlawful activity. This case clearly does not as evidenced by 3 months of wasting everyone’s time. If you don’t like the results, move to change laws regarding presidential removal. That’s the way it works.

In the end Schiff, pelosi, and the general Democratic Party look like idiots.

best of luck with 2 old white guys in the 2020 election, the very thing you guys hate. If the economy keeps up, trump will be the first impeached president to win reelection. Thanks dems for ruining your chances.

Please tell us what else FOX told you...The lemmings are proud.

30 minutes ago, visionary said:

Ford tried to heal the nation by pardoning Nixon after he resigned.  

27 minutes ago, Burgold said:

Can they fight in court? I don't think they can appeal a Senate vote. It'd be interesting if they could.

He's asking if they continue the fight to make their subpoenas count.  

4 minutes ago, Burgold said:

Ah, then no. A court already declared a House case involving subpoenas moot because the House investigation was over. After the Senate voted to deny witnesses, I can't see a court saying "yes" unless the House starts a new action.

I could see a court doing that, simply because it looks much more "Judicial" than a ten foot pole.  

The fact that witness testimony has to be voted on in an impeachment trial is ridiculous, each side should be automatically allowed 3 optional witnesses with a vote for more, if necessary. The fact that the system is structured this way is absolutely absurd. 

Archived