Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

8 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

All this Parnas stuff reads as part "duh, we knew assumed all of this to be true" mixed with "he needs to be under oath testifying to all of this"   

Its still pretty crazy to hear it out loud though, for me. I knew it was happening, and I knew we would find out about it eventually. I just never thought I would see this happen ever and for it all to be happening so fast is a testament to how stupid these criminals really are. And even though they were so stupid they still got away with it because the government is involved with it. Its crazy. I do wonder if it can get so bad that someone like Moscow Mitch would actually flip sides to save his own reputation.....but then they probably have so much dirt on him he cant. Who knows. Its crazy though. 

Also the way Trump was so focused on media perception and announcements and stuff like that is telling. These people know republicans are brainwashed for real. Like will do anything you tell them as long as you say what they want "You're right" 

6 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Also the way Trump was so focused on media perception and announcements and stuff like that is telling. These people know republicans are brainwashed for real. Like will do anything you tell them as long as you say what they want "You're right" 

The de facto Republican strategy has been to drum up phony scandals during election years and then let them fizzle out post -elections. 

The media takes the bait. Their mindless base amplifies it. And just enough low-info moderate voters buy into it to. 

Considering how many crimes Hillary has supposedly committed, it’s amazing that she’s still walking free and somehow one Trump goon after another is landing in jail. This reality is completely lost on the nutjob gallery.

2 hours ago, Simmsy said:

This is great! Trump tried to start a war with Iran, probably to take attention away from impeachment, doesn't seem like it worked. I wonder what crazy scheme he is going to cook up next?

It actually did work.

Unless you're already aware of the level to which Trump and his ilk have dragged the country impeachment news has become background noise.

I would love to think all this Parnas stuff will make a difference, but I'm sure it wont.  If everything the GOP senators already heard didnt do anything, this wont either.  They will find a way to be crooked and complicit and let Trump escape.  I'm gonna stay medium.  

Where the **** is Pompeo in all this? No comments to support State Department employees, no comments to say he knew nothing about the plan to oust his Ukrainian Ambassador, no comments to refute the Parnas interview? 

Spineless asshole. Wait a few days & White House Occupant will be kicking him the curb. 

Yeah, go run for senator in Kansas. Tell them how much you'll look out for the people of Kansas - just like you looked out for your employees at the State Department. 

These really are the worst group of people imaginable... 

4 minutes ago, EmirOfShmo said:

Where the **** is Pompeo in all this? No comments to support State Department employees, no comments to say he knew nothing about the plan to oust his Ukrainian Ambassador, no comments to refute the Parnas interview? 

Being a meek, subservient ass kisser to an overgrown manbaby is the defining characteristic of present day conservatives. 

Looks like Trump finally managed to get Ukraine to open investigations into Americans. Will he complain about Ukrainian sabotage of his campaign again?

8 minutes ago, Skintime said:

I so look forward to trumps time in jail and having to serve long enough to perish there. That will Make America Great Again!!!

Remember how sure everyone was that Epstein’s powerful clients would be exposed?  Felt like it was imminent.  How’d that play out?  Power protects the powerful.  Trump should be thrown out of office by the senate and face criminal charge afterwards.  Neither will happen. 

17 minutes ago, Destino said:

Remember how sure everyone was that Epstein’s powerful clients would be exposed?  Felt like it was imminent.  How’d that play out?  Power protects the powerful.  Trump should be thrown out of office by the senate and face criminal charge afterwards.  Neither will happen. 

they all have dirt on each other because they do dirt together 

Once you realize that a portion of this country and the people in power don't give a flying **** about democracy, the constitution, checks and balances, and have no problem with an authoritarian system as long as they're protected and benefit by it, all this stuff makes a lot more sense. 

At the very least it keeps you from being surprised that they remain unmoved by any calls to duty or moral obligation.

These people are a cancer.

2 minutes ago, Fresh8686 said:

Once you realize that a portion of this country and the people in power don't give a flying **** about democracy, the constitution, checks and balances, and have no problem with an authoritarian system as long as they're protected and benefit by it, all this stuff makes a lot more sense. 

At the very least it keeps you from being surprised that they remain unmoved by any calls to duty or moral obligation.

These people are a cancer.

It is not a cancer....it is American. This is the same country that justifies war and torture as long it’s not done to them, right? Or even as much as born out of the history of justified involuntary servitude with using Christian teachings.

nah, not a cancer...remember, we call 3rd world countries bad....now everybody sing ”we are the world”.

5 minutes ago, ClaytoAli said:

It is not a cancer....it is American. This is the same country that justifies war and torture as long it’s not done to them, right? Or even as much as born out of the history of justified involuntary servitude with using Christian teachings.

Same America that sees the logic in having to defy #BlackLivesMatter with #AllLivesMatter but fails to see the irony in the same people falling silent when it comes to the lives, it turns out, they actually don't care much about.

17 minutes ago, ClaytoAli said:

nah, not a cancer...remember, we call 3rd world countries bad....now everybody sing ”we are the world”.

I don't do the whole judging groups of people as a monolith thing.

This isn't directed at you in particular and no disrespect intended, but people as a whole are going to have start thinking about dividing groups into sub-sections along a spectrum prior to commenting, so we can have nuanced conversations and proposed solutions.

Archived