Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

11 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

With the latest Iran developments, and the Senate trial coming soon(ish?) I would hope removal from office is looking at least a little bit more attractive to Senate GOPers?  

:806:

This trial will be over in a couple of weeks, if it last that long.  If Mitch can have the vote for acquittal on day one, he will.

The only GOPers that might vote yes are Murkowksi and Romey.  I don't all think all the Dems vote to convict.

I like the proposal in the Post for sending over the obstruction charge and holding the other for the moment. Then the Republicans can defend everything he has done to keep people from testifying, the threats to witnesses/witness tampering, etc. If they won't allow witnesses because everything should be discovered before it goes to the Senate,  then with holding info from Congress is an attempt to be above the law. Let the Republicans ponder the example they set for future Dem presidents.. 

I cant figure out if george conway is a mole, or if he just sleeps on the couch alot. No way i could listen to beavis the crypt keeper barking at me all day. 

Nevertheless, its a sound strategy to send the obstruction articles over and squat on the abuse of power. 

Genius!

13 hours ago, illone said:

I cant figure out if george conway is a mole, or if he just sleeps on the couch alot. No way i could listen to beavis the crypt keeper barking at me all day. 

Nevertheless, its a sound strategy to send the obstruction articles over and squat on the abuse of power. 

Genius!

I like that idea, get the votes out, make everyone pick a side and respond accordingly.

Let Parnas' lawyers turn over phone, texts, and thousands of documents to the House impeachment committees. The **** is about to hit the fan.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/13/politics/lev-parnas-house-documents/index.html

An attorney for Lev Parnas, the indicted associate of Rudy Giuliani, has turned over photos, dozens of text messages and thousands of pages of documents to House impeachment investigators in an effort to win his client an audience with lawmakers.

Joseph A. Bondy, Parnas' New York attorney, traveled to Washington, DC, over the weekend to hand-deliver the contents of an iPhone 11 to Democratic staff on the House Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations, according to a series of Bondy's tweets.

"After our trip to DC, we worked through the night providing a trove of Lev Parnas' WhatsApp messages, text messages & images—not under protective order—to #HPSCI, detailing interactions with a number of individuals relevant to the impeachment inquiry. #LetLevSpeak #LevRemembers," according to Bondy's tweet.

Archived