Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

1 hour ago, twa said:

Maybe they need to investigate Biden to make sure the Russians aren't blackmailing him.

Knock yourself out. It will end like the multiple investigations into Hilary ... quietly closed down when nothing is found to bring charges against.

7 minutes ago, MartinC said:

Knock yourself out. It will end like the multiple investigations into Hilary ... quietly closed down when nothing is found to bring charges against.

They know this.  They don't care.  Biden's guilt or innocence is really besides the point.  It is just having his name in the headlines for the wrong reasons on all their favorite news rag sources, which usually ends up tricking the rest of the media into covering it, even if to just point out how absurd it all is.  That was the entire point of Trump's Ukraine blackmailing to begin with.  Never about anything legitimate, it was about coercing a foreign gov't into joining in on the mud slinging. 

39 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

They know this.  They don't care.  Biden's guilt or innocence is really besides the point.  It is just having his name in the headlines for the wrong reasons on all their favorite news rag sources, which usually ends up tricking the rest of the media into covering it, even if to just point out how absurd it all is.  That was the entire point of Trump's Ukraine blackmailing to begin with.  Never about anything legitimate, it was about coercing a foreign gov't into joining in on the mud slinging. 

Right on.  It was even stated during the House impeachment hat all they wanted Zelensky to do was announce they were investigating the Biden's. Hell, the GOP had the letter they wanted him to read.

I have a hard time taking George Conway serious when he's still married to somebody who's supporting all the awful things he points out. 

Either he's full of ****, or she is and it's for money. Either way, I'd like him to go away.

Good ad though. More of those from the rest of this "project"

41 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

I have a hard time taking George Conway serious when he's still married to somebody who's supporting all the awful things he points out. 

Either he's full of ****, or she is and it's for money. Either way, I'd like him to go away.

The bigger enigma to me is Kelly Ann Conway, the way she can be so shameless. If you go back to 2016 when she was in the same role for Ted Cruz, the things she said about Trump. Assuming their home life is as estranged as they make it seem on social media (it might not be) I am not sure how she sees the pay check as being worth it.  

9 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

The bigger enigma to me is Kelly Ann Conway, the way she can be so shameless. If you go back to 2016 when she was in the same role for Ted Cruz, the things she said about Trump. Assuming their home life is as estranged as they make it seem on social media (it might not be) I am not sure how she sees the pay check as being worth it.  

I see a few possibilities:

1) She's a 100% mercenary hack who has no true loyalties other than to whoever is paying her the most and giving her the most potential power.

2) She's somehow become a Trump True Believer cult member and honestly believes all of the bull**** that comes out of her mouth about him.

3) She's actually on the same side as George and trying to sabotage from within. That or do what she can to keep Trump from starting a nuclear war. 

Honestly, given her history, my guess is that #1 is the most likely. I think she is and always has been nothing but a paid hack who wants to be in as much a position of power as possible. I remember hearing the recording of that phone call she had with the reporter who did a story and mentioned her husband. She was getting all pissed and started talking about how she's such a powerful woman, etc. I think that's what does it for her. 

4 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

It is just having his name in the headlines for the wrong reasons on all their favorite news rag sources, which usually ends up tricking the rest of the media into covering it

Bookmark this and remember it every time you’re tempted to be hopeful about our society

In the Ukraine call transcript, Trump tells Zelenskyy "well she's going to go through some things." Talking about Ambassador Yovanovutch. 

With the Lev dump of info it seemed like everyone was ready to snuff out the Ambassador. What a bunch of horrible thugs. 

17 hours ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

It has to be for the kids.  

Archived