Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

I feel bad for Yovanovitch.  They seemed extra super duper intent on making her life difficult and legit afraid for her safety. 

If you just read all the communications about her from Trump's sheisty cronies, you'd think disappearing her wasnt out of the realm of possibility.

I wish they had picked Amash instead of Crow, but oh well.  Maybe they didn’t want to add someone that might do something unexpected.  I might still have picked Swallwell over Crow in that case though.  (Not that I have anything against Crow specifically,)

This Robert Hyde character is a full on QAnon follower.  He is, or has been, mentally unbalanced in the last year, arrested at a Florida Trump resort and detained for a time because of an episode there after which an assessment was made that he was a physical threat to himself or others and detained for a time.

And this guy is running as a Republican for Congress.

https://www.businessinsider.com/robert-hyde-allegedly-surveilled-marie-yovanovitch-and-supports-qanon-2020-1

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2020/01/new-figure-in-ukraine-scandal-was-taken-into-police-custody-at-trump-resort-last-year/

So the question about Hyde is whether he was actually in Ukraine surveilling the ambassador or is he bat-**** insane? Or both.

BTW, here he is with Donald J. Trump:

5e1f0891b2e66a07730badb3?width=1100&format=jpeg&auto=webp

200114222758-robert-hyde-connecticut-super-tease.jpg

There is so much crap, yet I feel like the public is hardly aware of it.  I think the Democrats are doing a poor job of spreading the news and putting out the bad PR to the public.  I bet if you polled in this country, a majority of people wouldn't even know who Lev Parnas is or why they should know him.

2 minutes ago, China said:

There is so much crap, yet I feel like the public is hardly aware of it.  I think the Democrats are doing a poor job of spreading the news and putting out the bad PR to the public.  I bet if you polled in this country, a majority of people wouldn't even know who Lev Parnas is or why they should know him.

Much luv, China, but I very much disagree about doing a poor job of spreading the news.

IMO this is because there is still a large majority out there (right AND left) that simply does not pay attention. The info is there (tv, social media, etc.) but if you don't want it, you won't get it. These 24 hour news channels have a lot of things to frown upon but NOT updating people certainly isn't one of them. 

All the people slamming CNN or MSNBC are too busy watching the Bachelor, FFS.

Archived