Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

6 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

The scumbag lawyer, accused of rape by Epstein's victims, who got Epstein off the hook, now represents the the rapey, **** grabbing President in his impeachment. Just a den of low life criminals in the GOP.

"Drain the swamp".  

2 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Dream team of scumbags. Dersh with accusations of sexual assault related to Epstein and Kenneth Star last seen mishandling rape cases related to Baylor Football.

The thing that absolutely baffles me is that we are still seeing high-profile people scramble to the call of a man that burns everything and everyone he touches. At what point do lawyers, politicians, and business people start realizing, "Hmmmm... everyone in cahoots with Trump ends up fired, not paid, in jail, or in disgrace and HE'S the one that puts them there."

Ponderous, man. Really ponderous.

This is the question that should be asked of every Republican every day:

If Trump is innocent of the impeachment articles, why isn't he letting people testify FOR him instead of blocking people from testifying in either the House or Senate and turning over documents that exonerate him?

11 minutes ago, visionary said:

Although noting:  The aide isn't asking for Ukraine to create a fake investigation into Biden, for use in the 2020 campaign.  He's asking Parnas to find out if there was corruption in Ukraine in 2016, sending money to Clinton.  

11 minutes ago, Larry said:

Although noting:  The aide isn't asking for Ukraine to create a fake investigation into Biden, for use in the 2020 campaign.  He's asking Parnas to find out if there was corruption in Ukraine in 2016, sending money to Clinton.  

Yet Nunes wants to play the "I only know him from a photo op" angle, which makes it all seem shady.

9 hours ago, gbear said:

Ladyskinsfan, I am with you, byt unfortunately, the burden of proof is on the accuser in this country.  I am watching Trump fundamentally change so much I cherish i am lothe to change/let him wreck that too.

And when the accuser is barred from presenting proof by the accused and his associates?

8 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

The lie, there, is the phrase "because he believed that Russia has a legitimate claim to its territory". Change that phrase to "because he wants Russia to make a contribution to his campaign", and then try to assert it. 

Archived