Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

23 minutes ago, Destino said:

Ultimately though I think the election came down to Hillary failing to secure the working class votes in battleground states thanks to a mixture of hubris and poor campaign strategy.  She ran a low energy campaign that failed to secure the very same people that had voted for her predecessor.  

YOU CAN’T SAY THAT HERE!!!!!!

7 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

Only if they're not besties with the CinC.

Presidents don't declare war against countries, Congress does. On principal you have to, or risk riots and complete collapse in democracy his enablers depend on to stay in power. Some lines you don't cross, it would deligitimism Trump they did that and have reverse effect

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I wouldn't be surprised to see Russia or another foreign state straight up hack the election

Nah.  People would notice if we had an election in which every single state that was close all happened to go for the same candidate, even though all of them had been polled to go the other way.  

I am often still surprised by how much the Dems suck at PR.  Why is Trump saying he wants Bolton and others to testify not being ran on a loop in every GOP stronghold across the country?  The GOP is his party now, why aren’t they doing as he instructs?  The Dems need to play this up.

Cuomo just made a good suggestion on CNN.  Dems offer to drop all requests for other witnesses and stuff if Trump himself comes to testify.  And play it up in the media as a “unless he’s scared”?

3 minutes ago, Larry said:

Nah.  People would notice if we had an election in which every single state that was close all happened to go for the same candidate, even though all of them had been polled to go the other way.  

And who would do anything about it?  Can’t seem to do anything about any other corrupt acts.

37 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I am often still surprised by how much the Dems suck at PR.  Why is Trump saying he wants Bolton and others to testify not being ran on a loop in every GOP stronghold across the country?  The GOP is his party now, why aren’t they doing as he instructs?  The Dems need to play this up.

Cuomo just made a good suggestion on CNN.  Dems offer to drop all requests for other witnesses and stuff if Trump himself comes to testify.  And play it up in the media as a “unless he’s scared”?

And who would do anything about it?  Can’t seem to do anything about any other corrupt acts.

While I agree the Dems struggle at PR at times, but it wouldn't matter in GOP strongholds. They don't care what Trump says or what he does. 

That was actually said by most here in honest critiques of that election. 

c'mon......almost all the dems here say that kind of stuff over and over and have been all along

hell, i liked hillpill more than most the dems here

With all this time to prep I expected the GOP to muster up some kind of actual defense for all of this, yet I continue to be surprised (why?) but the things that are coming out of their mouths.   There is still literally zero defense or denial of the charges against Trump.  

I went to Hollywood Disney yesterday.  I'm not going to spend my my time watching this fake trial.  The verdict is already rendered. Trump will be acquitted, 53-47.  You will have a couple of Dems voting for acquittal and a couple of GOPers voting to convict.  This fake trial will be over as soon as Mitch can get the votes.

Trump will beat his chest at the State of the Union speech.

If there's any more revelations, I'll just read about it.

Sad. Trump really can do anything at this point.  Where does it end? Literally nothing would surprise me at this point. The Dems drive me crazy — not afraid to admit that — but the GOP is so afraid to even slightly question Trump, it’s just bonkers. 

Archived