Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

5 minutes ago, visionary said:

1)  I keep remembering the quote, back when they first reported that Trump was having trouble hiring a awyer in Washington, quoting an unnaled source saying "He doesn't pay and he won't listen".  

2)  Quote from the article:  

Last but not least, Trump had the assistance of Rudolph W. Giuliani — who has done more than anyone other than Trump himself to get Trump impeached.

I'm not a lawyer or an expert in the Constitution as it pertains to impeachment (or, actually, any other part of the Constitution) but it seems this 'Dream Team' assembled by the White House Occupant is ripe for the picking. There are multiple instances where these jackasses have argued FOR the things they are now arguing against. 

Also, if you get a chance, this thread is a great read & a punch to the face of the VP - **** you Pence.

56 minutes ago, Chachie said:

Pres. Trump on Lev Parnas: "I know nothing about him but I can tell you this - I don’t know him, I don’t believe I’ve ever spoken to him."

Lev Parnas at Ivanka's pre-teen birthday party. 

Thats crazy. Like so much about this dude its such an obvious lie but they accept it anyway 

1 minute ago, Llevron said:

Thats crazy. Like so much about this dude its such an obvious lie but they accept it anyway 

Here's a question for analysis... How do Bill Barr and the DoJ prosecute Lev Parnas without implicating the White House or even Barr himself? They basically have to let him off the hook, right?

1 hour ago, Chachie said:

Lev Parnas at Ivanka's pre-teen birthday party.

The little bit of research I did indicated that isn't lev parnas.

I'm torn between whether it's a bad idea or a good one to spread fake news about trump like this.

On the one hand I'd like to keep the high moral ground and end him with truth but on the other he's the most full off **** president ever and I'm not sure we can beat him without lowering ourselves to his level.

Maybe we can say " I hear people are saying" that lev parnas was at Ivanka's birthday party and there's evidence. 

48 minutes ago, illone said:

When/if the dems take back the senate in a few months, can't they just impeach the turd again and flush him for good?

They can impeach him again but they wouldn't get 67 votes to remove him.

My guess this trial lasts a couple of weeks. Maybe they get Bolton and Hunter Biden.

Archived