Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

I haven’t heard Trump’s lawyers say he didn’t do anything he’s accused of doing. It’s all process and it’s all rhetoric designed to make Trump happy. 

2 minutes ago, illone said:

I had to shut off the trial.  Nauseating and appalling watching these lawyers try to defend this scumbag.

Does anyone have a spine anymore?

I had to walk away from the last clown and his fake ass anger. 

2 minutes ago, Hersh said:

I haven’t heard Trump’s lawyers say he didn’t do anything he’s accused of doing. It’s all process and it’s all rhetoric designed to make Trump happy. 

Cipollone will only attack, his legal defense is apparently run like a "Department of War." 

53 minutes ago, Hersh said:

It’s hard to listen to Trump’s lawyer twist the truth and outright lie. I ****ing hate them all. They don’t give a damn about this country nor the constitution. 

Cipolloni is Jim Jordan talking slower and wearing a better suit.

with due acknowledgement of his base intellect and lawyerly skills, i've usually been more critical than not on shiff, inc during mueller, but i have never seen schiff so razor sharp before...he is lighting it up and just dissecting and destroying this goper nonsense....in a macro sense he's basically dragging the entire diseased and rancid party in its current state into the spotlight very effectively...this is a sewer of a party too long supported by many arrogantly ignorant and terminally hypocritical "good, decent, gopers" who specialized in denial and delusion and provided a nurturing sanctuary for many other types of folks far worse

Archived