Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reuben Foster carted off on 2nd snap of OTA's

purbeast

This doesn't really shock me, I'm guessing there will be 1 or 2 more injuries to starters before the season starts, I just hope it's not one of our top 3 draft picks or Collins.

I can't blame the Redskins training staff for another crazy injury, if you can't run around in shorts without tearing an ACL then its time to start thinking about another career.

8 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Just out of curiosity, how so? Does this injury somehow affect them in a positive way or something? 

The worse we are, the better the pick we traded them becomes.

Just now, JSSkinz said:

This doesn't really shock me, I'm guessing there will be 1 or 2 more injuries to starters before the season starts, I just hope it's not one of our top 3 draft picks or Collins.

I can't blame the Redskins training staff for another crazy injury, if you can't run around in shorts without tearing an ACL then its time to start thinking about another career.

Haskins & Foster were the guys I was looking forward to watching the most.

I feel a bit guilty as I consider submitting this post, surely there is no such thing as a jinx.

tumblr_on4updyVYJ1vhfplho1_500.gif

It’s a bummer for sure. Was excited to see him play. But like others have said   We have time to fill the need. We did draft one in back to back drafts. I think this also gives Ruben some time to just concentrate on himself and getting healthy.  SDH and the rook time to step up. Welcome to the NFL.

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Some were saying suspected ACL team, though most were saying he did tear it.  Hoffman just weighed in. 

2019 is all about Haskins and the offense....if they grow up fast, once Reuben comes back for 2020 we will be ready to contend. Maybe this injury seals Norman's fate as a June 1st cut/trade now if it wasn't already? I read the article from KC suggesting a Norman for Reggie Ragland trade since Ragland doesn't fit in KC's 4-3 defensive scheme and would be a good fit in our 3-4 scheme?

28 minutes ago, volsmet said:
Haskins & Foster were the guys I was looking forward to watching the most.

I'm just glad it's not Sweat, if Sweat goes down I'll eat Krispy Kremes until the sadness goes away, that's at least a dozen.

1 minute ago, kingdaddy said:

2019 is all about Haskins and the offense....if they grow up fast, once Reuben comes back for 2020 we will be ready to contend. Maybe this injury seals Norman's fate as a June 1st cut/trade now if it wasn't already? I read the article from KC suggesting a Norman for Reggie Ragland trade since Ragland doesn't fit in KC's 4-3 defensive scheme and would be a good fit in our 3-4 scheme?

The freaky thing about Foster's injury is that it sounds like it could be more complicated than just an ACL tear -- not sure about the consequence of potential artery damage per Finlay's report.  This sounds like worse than the standard ACL so hopefully he is back and ready in 2020. 

9 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

I like Ragland and he'd feel at home with the rest of the Bama boys. 

If we traded Norman to KC we would dump that salary but would they be willing to take it on?

The Chiefs would then have our two best CB's ☹️

1 minute ago, DWinzit said:

I like Ragland and he'd feel at home with the rest of the Bama boys. 

If we traded Norman to KC we would dump that salary but would they be willing to take it on?

The Chiefs would then have our two best CB's ☹️

They’re in win now mode. We could probably get a mid round pick out of them too. We’d need more than just Ragland. 

Archived