Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Redskins Terry Mclaurin WR Ohio State

PCS

The problem with TMAC - there is no A.  Think Mick not Mack. 

Its TMC for me - on ES. Sounds good, like TMZ. Short and sweet always gets my vote. 

CMC works great for Christian.

We are preventing Carpal Tunnel.  At least until we hear teammates chiming in with his actual nickname. 

Edited by RandyHolt

I just like Terry to be honest. The name reminds me of the video of the guy in the wheelchair and the fireworks lol. 

"BACK IT UP TERRY!!" 

lmao gets me every time. 

edit: worthless without the link. 

Edited by Llevron
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I just like Terry to be honest. The name reminds me of the video of the guy in the wheelchair and the fireworks lol. 

"BACK IT UP TERRY!!" 

lmao gets me every time. 

edit: worthless without the link. 

That's why I had one of my fantasy teams named Back It Up, Terry Mac.  But no one else got it, lol. 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Vanguard said:

Believe it or not, I was giving him this nickname on the board in Training Camp. But some people here, threw shade at the idea. 🙄

But the problem here is that most of the people on this message board only read certain people's posts, so essentially anything you say gets repeated, sometimes over and over again, nicknames included. 😄

• Haha 2

I've started rewatching the game with coaches film, haven't got through it all yet.  But watching it clip by clip was fun.  McLaurin and maybe Harmon too are likely going to be good.

McLaurin got open plenty even when he didn't get the ball.  He ran what looked to me a number of crossers, comebacks, go routes.  The played McLaurin off coverage versus press.  They seemed frightened by his speed.    He got good cushion to work with plenty.  Their free safety seem to shade coverage his way on a bunch of plays, I attached a clip like that here, opening things underneath.  Shades of Desean.  Be fun to see this with Jordan Reed running seam routes.

With Richardson on the other side, he and McLaurin alternated some going deep to occupy the safeties to open up crossers, etc underneath.   On a play they stacked Richardson and McLaurin on the same side and that seem to make the Eagles safeties look nervous so I wonder if they do that more even though nothing much came out of that play.

Harmon wasn't on the field a ton but it was interesting when he was.  Got wide open on his first catch.   On that one he has Quinn alternated positions at the last second where Harmon ended up running from the slot.    On another one he didn't get the ball but he was pressed by the Eagles corner and Harmon out physicaled him and got open for an intermediate out route but Keenum didn't seem to see him. 

He blocked well, too, I show that in the 2nd clip.  My point even when he didn't get the ball he made an impact.  

mclaurin.png

mclaurin2.png

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1