Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Redskins Terry Mclaurin WR Ohio State

PCS

On 9/11/2019 at 11:33 PM, Vanguard said:

Thats why I love the fact that posts are dated and chronological.

You may not believe me, but I am the one who wrote probably the most famous Chuck Norris joke of all time.  The one about “Chuck Norris counting to infinity twice.”  I wrote it years ago in my parents basement.  I still have the desktop computer.  

I could have copyrighted and created t-shirts.☹️  

I was the first guy to ever say “awesome sauce”

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Nerm said:

Nothing would surprise me, as far as who comes out on top.  I do think that both teams passing games will be less prolific than they were last week.  I also feel like both teams should expect better defense than they showed in week 1. If I had to guess, I would say Dallas 20 - Washington 13.  I really see Allen being out as a big advantage for Dallas, as I think he is a real difference maker.

I wouldn't spot Zeke that kind of production.  I don't have a great feel for the secondary.  My favorite LB from Dallas is LVE, he has the tools to be great.

Good stuff man....ya that dude is a local..well a little further west in the state...closer to where idahofan lives..but i still call him a local lol, well I hope your right about zeke not having that kind of production lol but you said it..no allen..advantage Dallas...well just being Frank I could go for the skins blowing em out haha but either way here's to a good game and good luck man..

5 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I was the first guy to ever say “awesome sauce”

Noooo the discover chic....discoverd It lol

37 minutes ago, Burgold said:

Nice article in the post about McClaurin. I love the story about how he used a pitching machine and aimed it at a blocking dummy so he could practice catching contested or 50-50 balls.

I've never heard of a drill like that before.  It's an ingenious way to practice that skill when you don't have anyone to help.  If nothing else, the dude is smart.

• Like 3

Will be very interesting to see how McLaurin handles today.  After getting loose a couple times last week you have to think Dallas is going to throw a few different looks at the kid.

Hopefully that helps somebody else get open.

I will say, for the first time in 4 years, with Reed put, there still appear to be options to throw the ball.  If they spread things out they should have opportunities to throw the ball and McLaurin seems to be a big part of that. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Will be very interesting to see how McLaurin handles today.  After getting loose a couple times last week you have to think Dallas is going to throw a few different looks at the kid.

Hopefully that helps somebody else get open.

I will say, for the first time in 4 years, with Reed put, there still appear to be options to throw the ball.  If they spread things out they should have opportunities to throw the ball and McLaurin seems to be a big part of that. 

If they are stay deep because of Terry's speed watch out for ALLDAY he is going to shredd them.Peterson is going to have big day anyway but with the safteys deep he will steam roll dallas by himself.

2 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

There’s an “if” involved in this which I will let you figure out on your own...

Well keep them in the box Peterson still has a big day and Terry beats you deep.Where is the if there.

Edited by Ghedrick

12 minutes ago, Ghedrick said:

Well keep them in the box Peterson still has a big day and Terry beats you deep.Where is the if there.

AP last year didn't really have big days when teams focused on stopping the run, he had some duds. It all depends if they are more worried about AP or the passing game...in reality taking away Gruden's ability to stay "on script" on early downs could short-circuit the whole offense...but who knows how they play it

15 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

AP last year didn't really have big days when teams focused on stopping the run, he had some duds. It all depends if they are more worried about AP or the passing game...in reality taking away Gruden's ability to stay "on script" on early downs could short-circuit the whole offense...but who knows how they play it

Last we had Doc Flyod harris and a Banged up Crowder.This we P Richie and Scary Terry if you play the run we got deep speed to burn you.Peterson is going to bring it today mark it down 8 in the or not.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Springfield said:

He’s hands down the best WR on our team. Sucks because his talents are probably going to be wasted by a lackluster game plan and lack of opportunity.

The one thing about bad teams is that their best WR's get plenty of opportunity lol. He could shine despite the **** show

2 minutes ago, Springfield said:

He’s hands down the best WR on our team. Sucks because his talents are probably going to be wasted by a lackluster game plan and lack of opportunity.

Pretty much. He's gonna waste all his good years here. If he was on a team like the Patriots, with his work ethic, attitude and ability he'd put up hall of fame numbers.

He probably can't wait till his rookie deal is over...

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

The one thing about bad teams is that their best WR's get plenty of opportunity lol. He could shine despite the **** show

Yeah but that’s just gonna be garbage time numbers mostly.  Gruden will be busy run, run, pass, punt or run, pass, pass, punt for the first 3 quarters of every game.  It’s possible he puts up good numbers but our pass schemes aren’t great either.  Keenum, he tries to throw the deep ball, but it’s just not a great ball most of the time.

4 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Yeah but that’s just gonna be garbage time numbers mostly.  Gruden will be busy run, run, pass, punt or run, pass, pass, punt for the first 3 quarters of every game.  It’s possible he puts up good numbers but our pass schemes aren’t great either.  Keenum, he tries to throw the deep ball, but it’s just not a great ball most of the time.

Ironically I think the scheme is pretty good, as far as getting guys open. Keenum is missing guys running free sometimes, getting his eyes stuck on Quinn or someone else other times...It's not an overly innovative or genius-level passing offense or anything but it can get the job done. 

I agree McLaurin won't reach the ceiling of what his rookie year could have been, here. But he could still have a really good rookie year. Even moreso once Haskins eventually plays. 

9 minutes ago, Rogue Jedi said:

Pretty much. He's gonna waste all his good years here. If he was on a team like the Patriots, with his work ethic, attitude and ability he'd put up hall of fame numbers.

Not true the Pat's have to many weapons as is. He might not even have gotten a shot with the Pat's this year.

• Like 1