Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Redskins Terry Mclaurin WR Ohio State

PCS

I personally think 17 will be a game changer...hes that talented...hes the reason why I'll take the skins over the cowboys..hes the reason the skins will win some games this year..hes that talented. 

Add in a healthy reed..c'mon..c'mon how ya gonna cover both..and v davis..can we have reed and vd play together?

I wonder if Bruce struck gold by blindly taking one of Haskins WRs, to make things easier for Haskins.

We just don't draft WRs.  Something has happened, and I think the big thing is actually just ****ing playing them.  It sucks to PS a guy for 3 years and then release him. Really? You couldn't figure he wasn't going to cut it?   Pun intended. 

Damn shame Case missed him.  But I loved how Case led him away from the defender making him even more wide open. At the same time, made it a much easier catch, vs say DJax over the shoulder that had to be a perfect throw and tough catch.

Its maybe time to demote my dusty Guice jersey and upgrade to a fresh TMC.

Edited by RandyHolt
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

Barkley is one of the biggest freaks I've ever seen in NFL. Good lord

As for McLaren, who does he remind you of when you watch him play? Only guy I really think of is Isaac Bruce as a high ceiling NFL comparison. Not saying he'll get to that level, although it would be nice.

Isaac Bruce is an interesting comp.  

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, BleedBNG said:

Ah, so there's the problem. As soon as McLaurin scored his TD we should have had him covering DJax. :P

If Troy Apke could get on the defensive field, he might have the speed to keep up with DJax.

"He can RUN, run."

Edited by Malapropismic Depository
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

The big one stole the show, but Galdi also pointed out his great back shoulder catch.  We went Max protect and so it was a play for him, and he didn't let Jay down. 

I am rolling with calling him TMC dammit he needs a nickname

Long as it aint "Scary Terry." That one belongs to Terry Rozier. Gotta be more creative than that

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Long as it aint "Scary Terry." That one belongs to Terry Rozier. Gotta be more creative than that

In a feeble effort to stave off our collective carpal in a hopeful long and prosperous career warranting thousands of posts, I prefer short and sweet names.

Maybe TM.  But Tony Massenburg may get pissed.

Edited by RandyHolt
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Vladimir L said:

No tracking skills

If he was that bad, I don't think he would have made the team as a 2nd string safety, for the 2nd year in a row. And hasn't spent any time on the PS.

Remember he's only one hit away from going in there as a safety.

Also, it takes some degree of tracking skills to intercept a pass, which he has done in preseason.

Edited by Malapropismic Depository