Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things "AOC" Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez & the Squad.

88Comrade2000

I was shocked when I looked at the OP to see it wasn't started by brand new ES board member Tucker Calrson.

Comparing Trump to AOC? What? 

Trump is not an outsider he just comes from a different wing of the inside.  He merely switched to a different department of the inside. 

• Like 2

On 4/4/2019 at 3:02 PM, superozman said:

I hear many right wing outlets invite people on but many don't.  My assumption is the debates get heated or people expect their ideas will be ridiculed or something.

Many people don’t go on those shows because it’s a trap. The guest won’t get to speak and is just attacked by the hosts and out on the defensive. 

It’s awful to watch because there’s nothing intelligent about it. If the guest starts doing well they quickly change subjects and shut it down. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, tshile said:

Many people don’t go on those shows because it’s a trap. The guest won’t get to speak and is just attacked by the hosts and out on the defensive. 

It’s awful to watch because there’s nothing intelligent about it. If the guest starts doing well they quickly change subjects and shut it down. 

I have also heard from some left wing personalities that Fox refuses to do a lot of those segments live and the guests don't want their stuff being chopped up and edited after the fact.  I mean we already saw what happened with that Tucker Carlson segment where he & Fox got called out on their BS and Tucker reacted to the guest like someone kicked his child.  He threw a tantrum and Fox ended up not even airing the segment, then came up with a lame excuse. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2019 at 5:46 PM, BleedBNG said:

Just pointing out something I noticed about this tweet and subsequent replies... 

A point this stupid should get overwhelming ratio’d on twitter. Scrolling through the replies though, the top 50 or so are nearly all very simplistic “owned” type comments, mostly from somewhat dubious profiles that just scream “bot” to me.

This is exactly the kind of social media manipulation that was prevalent during the 2016 election, but we went a couple years without it being nearly as widespread. I’m wondering if that was just the lull between elections... also really curious who is behind it. We know Russian intel played a big role in 2016 and they are reportedly gearing up for 2020. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

Just pointing out something I noticed about this tweet and subsequent replies... 

A point this stupid should get overwhelming ratio’d on twitter. Scrolling through the replies though, the top 50 or so are nearly all very simplistic “owned” type comments, mostly from somewhat dubious profiles that just scream “bot” to me.

This is exactly the kind of social media manipulation that was prevalent during the 2016 election, but we went a couple years without it being nearly as widespread. I’m wondering if that was just the lull between elections... also really curious who is behind it. We know Russian intel played a big role in 2016 and they are reportedly gearing up for 2020. 

I see stuff like this all the time.....and if you look at their profiles, it's usually completely obvious they aren't real people....but yet people engage with them and RT them. This country really really lacks critical thinking skills.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

VICE: A Minor-League Baseball Team Is Sorry About That Video With AOC and Kim Jong Un

This is an actual controversy and not a game of Mad Libs gone awry: A minor-league baseball team is apologizing for showing Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez as an enemy of freedom in a Memorial Day tribute video that had her right in there with Kim Jong Un.

California’s Class AAA Fresno Grizzlies, a minor-league affiliate of the Washington Nationals, broadcast a video between games at a doubleheader Monday that played a speech by Ronald Reagan over a montage of images. When Reagan mentioned “enemies of freedom,” the slideshow featured images of the North Korean dictator Kim, former Cuban President Fidel Castro, black-flag anarchists, and a certain famous freshman congresswoman from the Bronx.

21 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

I want to have her babies

I was pretty sure you meant to say that "you want her to have your babies," but then I saw this pic of her GettyImages-1140614009.jpg ....Not a pretty frowner, Nope.

Edited by Koala

The GOP is so awful at trying to attack AOC.  It's not like she has zero flaws as a politician but the shots taken at her are often so cheap and low-hanging, that she pretty much drops the mic over and over when responding, and makes it look easy.

• Like 2

I love how they show her standing with Kim Jong Un was supposed to show her as some kind of bad guy while the guy they voted for is siding with him against Americans and its who the **** cares lol. These people are actually as stupid as I think they are. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

7 hours ago, Mooka said:

VICE: A Minor-League Baseball Team Is Sorry About That Video With AOC and Kim Jong Un

This is an actual controversy and not a game of Mad Libs gone awry: A minor-league baseball team is apologizing for showing Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez as an enemy of freedom in a Memorial Day tribute video that had her right in there with Kim Jong Un.

California’s Class AAA Fresno Grizzlies, a minor-league affiliate of the Washington Nationals, broadcast a video between games at a doubleheader Monday that played a speech by Ronald Reagan over a montage of images. When Reagan mentioned “enemies of freedom,” the slideshow featured images of the North Korean dictator Kim, former Cuban President Fidel Castro, black-flag anarchists, and a certain famous freshman congresswoman from the Bronx.

• Thanks 3