Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread- Eli’s Stoopid Face at Redskins

TK

random nugget re: injuries -

heard from 2017 to present we lead the league in putting players on IR with 41 players. outside of us having a trash training facility and some college teams have better facilities than us, our medical and strength & conditioning team has been an utter failure. 

seems we're consistently horrible/mediocre in all facets of football.

Just now, SAli457180 said:

Smith, McCoy, or Sanchez then for you?

Smith aint going to be ready. He will be eating the cap though. I take some good players in the draft to start to build a whole new roster, roll with colt next year and take the high draft position for our QB of the future in 2020.

But yeah, **** logic. Lets blow it up for a mwdiocre QB because our squad is so good we can afford to lose our next 4 first rounders. At least we'll have a bang average QB though.

Just now, spjunkies said:

A blowout might make heads roll tomorrow. 

I think you are right.   My feelings are mixed about doing it now or waiting till end of season but I’m so sick of this display of piss poor football I think it’s time.   Jay and Bruce need to go.  

3 minutes ago, redskin12 said:

Gruden will use the injury excuse. I think he will not be fired.

To be honest, he totally has injury as an excuse.  Even if everyone was healthy, their QB situation would probably make the Redskins an underdog in every game Sanchez is the QB.

Archived