Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread- Eli’s Stoopid Face at Redskins

TK

2 minutes ago, TheYappingDog said:

you two are joking,  but i  can see some bs positive spin at the press conference from Gruden

"we like what we see with johnson... going forward... can work with his skillset... lots of positives... blah blah"

and we'll seriously roll into 2019 with him - mark my words. Avoiding the shutout was the verey worst thing that could have happened today

"Gotta look at the tape *sad puppy face*. We like what we see from Josh though, moving forward. Gotta look at the tape, though. I need to look at the tape. *Grumpy face* I NEED TO IMPLANT THE TAPE INTO MY BRAIN!".

Yeah, I've been drinking. Enjoy, boys :P

3 minutes ago, TheYappingDog said:

you two are joking,  but i  can see some bs positive spin at the press conference from Gruden

"we like what we see with johnson... going forward... can work with his skillset... lots of positives... blah blah"

and we'll seriously roll into 2019 with him - mark my words. Avoiding the shutout was the verey worst thing that could have happened today

In all seriousness, if JJ keeps up this play, I wouldnt mind him being our #2 next season. 

5 minutes ago, phr0z3n said:

Yep. The Giants D is playing their hearts out with only a 32 point lead now. 

Giants are high giving each other killing everything except outlet passes.  They don't care if he dink and dunks up the field, that wouldn't if win this game if he started they know that, too

Just now, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

In all seriousness, if JJ keeps up this play, I wouldnt mind him being our #2 next season. 

No idea who would be our #1 unless McCoy is someone Jay thinks can win.  Or whoever the coach is.

Nobody in FA, nobody in the draft, and we're still on the hook for everything for Alex Smith.

Go from first place and bright future four weeks ago to third place and screwed for life.

Archived