Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread- Eli’s Stoopid Face at Redskins

TK

Just now, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

Josh Johnson QB for the rest of the season. I can live with that. Lose the rest of these games, but at least I'll be somewhat entertained. ANYBODY Sanchez. I dont put this game on Sanchez, but I cant go into my Sundays as "Mr. Buttfumble" as my QB. 

COLT MIGHT MAKE IT BACK FOR WEEK 17 THOUGH!

:(

2 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN '74 said:

Sanchez can't be feeling great right now. Might as well cut him and sign another scrub to back up Johnson.

We are so bad I would have liked to see if Kaepernick would would would bring a spark but I'm not confident that he will

1 minute ago, phr0z3n said:

Huge touchdown there. Looks like we have found our franchise QB boys. 

1 minute ago, Dan T. said:

Let the Josh Johnson Era begin!

you two are joking,  but i  can see some bs positive spin at the press conference from Gruden

"we like what we see with johnson... going forward... can work with his skillset... lots of positives... blah blah"

and we'll seriously roll into 2019 with him - mark my words. Avoiding the shutout was the verey worst thing that could have happened today

4 minutes ago, UKskins said:

Boooooo. I want the shut out. Some people just like to watch the world burn. Let us have our fun.

Genuine Lol

Lol, no man. Not against a division team. I don't want to give the giants the satisfaction of a shut out.  Besides, the comeback is on!! 

Archived