Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants fan here

Giants4EVER

56 minutes ago, kleese said:

If we win those games, we are 13-3 that year. You really think that’s what we “should” have been? 

Nope, but winning 2 of those 6 puts us at 10 - 6.  I'm willing to forgive a couple games, but not 5.  If we dont throw up on ourselves and tie cincy...  then show up against a giants team that had absolutely nothing to play for, when our season is on the line... were talking about Gruden as one of 2 coaches since Gibbs 2.0 to take the redskins to the playoffs twice.  Winning matters... when you win matters even more 

Yeah...no respect for your conspiring, overrated franchise. We don’t need you guys telling us we are going to win. 

Honestly, I wish that all Giants fans are forced to re-live the same day over and over where they constantly stub their toes, lose their head phones, open shaken up sodas, and step in dog ****. 

Interesting footnote: my GF is a Giants fan lol 

Just now, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

Yeah...no respect for your conspiring, overrated franchise. We don’t need you guys telling us we are going to win. 

Honestly, I wish that all Giants fans are forced to re-live the same day over and over where they constantly stub their toes, lose their head phones, open shaken up sodas, and step in dog ****. 

Interesting footnote: my GF is a Giants fan lol 

I hope her spoons always slide slowly into her cereal before she can stop it.

Just now, Xameil said:

Doesnt matter how you say it...as long as he said sauce and not the stupid "gravy" ****.

****ing stupid Jersey guidos

Worst

We have a different QB,  different RB, different WR, but more notably from last year, an improved DL (with different guys).  These guys are not the ones who have been owned by the mystery that's made the Skins inept vs the Giants. 

Transversly the Giants have another new coach and more issues than ever.  The formula to beat the Skins this year isn't exactly what the Giants are doing.  Since it's an NFC East match I'm pretty sure it's projected to come down to the wire.  This year that's likely not going to happen.  Watch the line fading the Skins closer to game time. I'm just in it to be entertained, so 50-0 will suffice! 

Yikes people, rude much?

I've seen it many times where someone here complains about how they were treated on another team's board, c'mon people.

Giants4, hiya howaya? At this point the biggest thing I am rooting for is no more injuries, the crash cart gets more play time than anyone in recent years.

Now, IMO, the D has been playing well, starting to "gel", get that intrinsic instinctive play going up front, and if they continue the Gmen are gonna have a long damn day. Not only stifling the run but collapsing the pocket to prevent OBJ, etc., from having the time to get deep on our safeties. That's the battle I'm watching and the one that I think will decide the game.

I'll give an "attaboy" to any guy that grows his own tomatoes, so this was yours ?

23 hours ago, Giants4EVER said:

Long time poster on BBI message board

Redskins fans, you have absolutely no worries tomorrow....none. If I were you, I'd plan a nice rib sticking early dinner, something like meatloaf and mashed or a good pot of sauce and pasta, and get yourself some nice stouts, and just take in the 4 PM games while you veg on the couch in celebration. 

Now I know there's the old term, "on any given Sunday" .....but NO.....if this game were played 100 times, the Redskins win 99.....no wait.....100 times.....trust me. While Saquon Barkley is probably one of the best RBs in football, and he may even score once or twice tomorrow, he's just not enough. Even if the Giants make it close, come within a score, or a few points, the mental weakness of this team combined with the lack of talent will ensure a victory for the Redskins. The Giants just KNOW they're going to lose. Eli Manning, while being insisted upon by ownership, is the biggest problem. He's afraid. If you watch him play, he's afraid of contact. He doesn't concentrate on the play, but rather when he's going to be hit, sans a good pocket at which point he can pick anybody apart. All the Redskins need is a little pressure, and Eli easily becomes a non-factor. 

Good luck to you you guys tomorrow, although you won't need it.....see you in a few years after the fire sale is over followed by another losing season in 2019....

giphy.gif

To the OP:  Thank you for coming forward.  I know how difficult that can be.  Understand the first step is to admit you are flawed.  You have done that.  The next step is to find advocates to share your journey with.  You can always reach out to me.  No matter how tough it gets, remember, you are not a loser and you have worth.  Even if it's a very small, minuscule amount. 

That said, I'm never confident when it comes to the Redskins.  Them winning this game would go a long ways in starting to eat away at my constant doubt towards them.

What did I tell you guys? 

Thanks for the garbage TD at the end, but I consider the Redskins as holding the Giants TD-less. 

Eli is afraid. did you see i'm with his back up against his own goal line? Frankly I am surprised I didn't see a big ****stain on the back of his pants after that series. 

The thing about all that previous history, was that the Giants weren't the worst team in the league. This year, they are. 

See you guys for a real game in 2020. 

2 minutes ago, Giants4EVER said:

Thanks for the garbage TD at the end, but I consider the Redskins as holding the Giants TD-less. 

Eli is afraid. did you see i'm with his back up against his own goal line? Frankly I am surprised I didn't see a big ****stain on the back of his pants after that series. 

The thing about all that previous history, was that the Giants weren't the worst team in the league. This year, they are. 

****in giants...assholes..****in ****ed me out of winning the prediction..should have gone for two and got it..

3 minutes ago, Giants4EVER said:

Do Odell a favor and trade him to us for a 1st round pick and Doctson.

8 minutes ago, Giants4EVER said:

That's because eli wears a butt plug.

That dip**** has always sucked. Hes had players bail him out his entire career.

I live in giants country so it is with a DRUNK happy heart I say **** off...lol.

I'll have a S.E.G. all day tomorrow.

My ****ing area cant decide which it likes more...giants, patriots or bills....

Archived