Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - NFC East FIRST PLACE Redskins VS dem bois

TK

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

Cousins had his flaws, but I don't think the defense was ever this solid any of the seasons he was the starter. 

No way would Cousins suck this bad if he was still here..They screwed up bad for not signing him back in 2015

1 minute ago, zskins said:

I bet the Panthers fans thought the game was over too with only 8 mins left in the 4th qt. This is only the half and it is a tie game. There is still lots of football to be played. We will win. 

We're terrible in the 2nd half, I dont care about the panthers

1 minute ago, SAli457180 said:

The way thing are going, Dal@ss will probably find a way to steal this game with just a couple of plays.  The offense is AWFUL.  Grant it a lot of people are out, but still 

Their QB prolly can’t convert fractions for 2 weeks... everyone’s got an excuse

So sick of looking at Gruden's fat, bloated, clueless face on the sidelines. He better figure something out in the second half, because if he loses today and this team goes five straight years without a home win against Dallas, he is absolutely "dead-coach-walking" to me. Metaphorically speaking, of course. 

Man, that photo of Bruce GarbageBoyAllen above makes me want to put my head through a wall like Rutger Hauer in Blade Runner. 

6 minutes ago, Hunter_R said:

He was part of a team that isn't missing a beat without him?

Actually think they got the better guy starting now...that said, He didn't suck, as many here are saying. Jay is being Jay...no. 1, and also no WR's really to threaten, that is why I am calling for Floyd to get some more looks. 

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

What worries me about this game is the Cowboys tied this game up with 1 play.  Outside of that, they have looked like garbage.  So if say, they make 3-5 good plays in the 2nd half, once the defenses are more tired? Then what?

I don't even see Dallas's defense as looking that good so far, just Washington's offense being lame.

Right?  They got the same stat that matters in a single play that we got in the whole half.

Right in your ****ing hands Floyd.

We have no dogs at the WR position. I wish Cam wasn't hurt. He takes the ball out of the air like you're suppose to.

On another note....historically, this offense comes out in the second half playing like wet dog ****. The offense played like fresh **** in the first half, so WTF (???)

Lets hope the defense steps up. But I' haven't been very optimistic about this offense all season. Now Stohman's sorry ass is sitting out on an island waiting to get torched again. I just cannot get over this defensive coordinator putting him out there with no help.

1 minute ago, PortisBetts said:

The entire league and media can think what they want. They are driven by results. So far, the results Alex Smith has produced have been horrific. He cant even hit wide open receivers, no pocket presence, just looking like a rookie qb.

Not arguing here. Just stating you can’t look at what is happening and blame the front office.  

Just now, Newera said:

Alex is so safe.   He seems to be a two read qb. Has happy feet.  If we were playing a team with a real offense we would be done.  Aka.  Brees.

I mean yeah, if you have a first ballot HOF quarterback who is the all-time passing leader, you're going to be doing well.

Let me ask: On the pass to Doctson where he jumps in the air to try and make the catch. The corner basically stops his running, so that Doctson runs into him and jumps to try and catch.  How is that not illegal contact?  The defender was not making a play on the ball, he didn't have his head turned around.  Last I checked a cornerback can't simply stop and impede route of the WR?

Archived