Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread

Simmsy

they still had too good a year to suit me....i couldn't have stomached a win and i love seeing them lose every game but i fear their fans really aren't going to suffer enough over this...they need more suffering....for years and years....generations....but i digress....

3 minutes ago, Dissident2 said:

Really happy for McVay. It's like watching a girl you once loved find happiness and fulfillment with someone new. You smile, as the breakup was awhile ago, there are no hard feelings anymore, and you know she's a good person who deserves to find happiness, even if it couldn't be with you. Then you realize you're unemployed, living in a shack and sitting in your own filth. The smile fades. You kick your cat in the thorax and put your head through a wall. 

It's just like that. 

he still wants us though, cause were awesome as ****

7 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

they still had too good a year to suit me....i couldn't have stomached a win and i love seeing them lose every game but i fear their fans really aren't going to suffer enough over this...they need more suffering....for years and years....generations....but i digress....

garrett extension

This is why I used to love football.

Media spending the last few weeks hyping the Cowboys defense up to be the Steel Curtain or some ****.

Couldn't have scripted their demise any better. I would not have been satisfied with a game where they lose but still flex their defensive muscles. No.... The Rams went straight up let my people go on that ass

Also, fat dudes are $$ in the playoffs 👌

12 hours ago, Destino said:

Their entire offensive line started the entire season.  Unbelievable.  The redskins offfensive line wouldn’t all make it up a flight of stairs.

Didn't we have Sullivan on our roster and let him go? Or am I confused. Sullivan beat the **** out of their DTs.

3 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

Didn't we have Sullivan on our roster and let him go? Or am I confused. Sullivan beat the **** out of their DTs.

We did. We had him when it was just him and Spencer Long, and for some reason the team chose Long. I don't think I'll ever understand why we didn't keep Sullivan at center, shift Long back to guard, and let Lauvao walk.

1 hour ago, Riggo-toni said:

59 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

We did. We had him when it was just him and Spencer Long, and for some reason the team chose Long. I don't think I'll ever understand why we didn't keep Sullivan at center, shift Long back to guard, and let Lauvao walk.

Sullivan was a free agent and wanted to start, and got a $5M/2 yr offer from the Rams. The Skins wanted him back but not at that price. Then went after Chase Roullier in the draft, who performed rather well when replacing Long. Hoping he continues to improve this year.

Chargers 28

Patriots 24

Saints 32

Eagles 20

Archived