Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread

Simmsy

46 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

Oh, I'm not talking about who wins the Super Bowl. I'm talking who's in it.

I would rather not see the Patriots in it. Again.

Doesnt look like that is going to happen. 28-7 New England.

Unfortunately, you will probably have to concede that no team will prevent the Pats from appearing in the Superbowl.

Bellichek will give Patty a nice welcome next week. Arrowhead stadium will be quiet for most of the game.

I hope I am dead wrong on that.

Just now, Warhead36 said:

My cold medication knocked me out 30 minutes into the game. I wake up and its 35-7, what in tarnation?

Apparently the Chargers took your cold medication immediately before the start of the game.

That NE weather they're not used to, comin from LA, and that cold medication they're definitely not used to, since they haven't built any tolerance to it.

33 minutes ago, skinzplay said:

On my version of that graphic about the Patriots going to the Conference Championship so often, there'd be an asterix and some print at the bottom of the page: They play the Bills, Dolphins, and Jets twice a year.

But yeah, still a well-coached team with a little help when they need it.

Pretty much the reason the 49ers of the 80’s were so good. They only had to play 6 division games per year while everyone else played 8, and they had to play the Falcons, Rams, and Saints. The Rams were pretty good a few seasons, but the Falcons and Saints were awful.

3 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Unfortunately, you will probably have to concede that no team will prevent the Pats from appearing in the Superbowl.

Bellichek will give Patty a nice welcome next week. Arrowhead stadium will be quiet for most of the game.

I hope I am dead wrong on that.

Mahomes and The chiefs did come close to beating the patriots early in the season though, week 6 i think it was? I wouldnt Count the chiefs out just yet.

5 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

My cold medication knocked me out 30 minutes into the game. I wake up and its 35-7, what in tarnation?

Side effects may include dizziness, growth of a third eye, visualizing lopsided playoff scores, rash, and speaking in tongues. 

4 minutes ago, Birdlives said:

Pretty much the reason the 49ers of the 80’s were so good. They only had to play 6 division games per year while everyone else played 8, and they had to play the Falcons, Rams, and Saints. The Rams were pretty good a few seasons, but the Falcons and Saints were awful.

Yeah, it is why I always argued that what Gibbs accomplished in the 80s was greater, because he generally had to go against Bill Parcells Giants, Landry's cowboys, and Buddy Ryan's eagles twice a year.

Not an easy road.

Archived