Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread

Simmsy

2 hours ago, SAli457180 said:

Agreed with the 2nd part, but there's no way the Pats will score just 7 points at home

I know it’s a bold prediction, but the Chargers have a good pass rush which Brady hates and on the other side, the Chargers just beat the best defense in the league in their home. If they play like last week, the Patsies could be in trouble.

3 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Chargers defense ill-prepared to start.  Coming out in a soft zone and letting the Pats run 6 variations of the screen pass on you is exactly the opposite of what you want.

It always baffles me to see professional defensive coaches with a week to prepare for a crucial game come out in a gameplan that's essentially "well, let's just let the Patriots do what they've been beating the whole league with for a decade and a half. That should work."

3 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

It always baffles me to see professional defensive coaches with a week to prepare for a crucial game come out in a gameplan that's essentially "well, let's just let the Patriots do what they've been beating the whole league with for a decade and a half. That should work."

Having to transition from defending Jackson and the Ravens heavy rushing attack to dealing with the Pats may have been too much to ask of the Chargers defense.

Nice drop, guy.

Archived