Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread

Simmsy

4 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Funny, I just noticed the amount of people in this thread just chopped down to about one-fourth of what is was,

in the span of a couple minutes.

Probably folks taking a break before the next game.

Since this one is over.

Man this is a bummer, this might be the closest Rivers gets before he retires. He seems like a stand up classy guy, hoping he would get a ring. So tired of seeing New England win, not even that I hate Brady or anything it’s just not even exciting or fun to see them win anymore. I wonder what that fan base would do during a bad season, they have no idea.

This is just one coaching staff beating down another. The Pats aren’t that much more talented, but they’re way more prepared and better schemed than the Chargers. It’s Belichiks greatest talent. He doesn’t go for the greatest athletes, he goes for the smartest. He can then change his scheme week to week depending on the opponent. Most others (us included) just run their scheme and hope players can execute. 

Tldr: Belichik is playing chess while everyone else is playing checkers.

Just now, max21 said:

Man this is a bummer, this might be the closest Rivers gets before he retires. He seems like a stand up classy guy, hoping he would get a ring. So tired of seeing New England win, not even that I hate Brady or anything it’s just not even exciting or fun to see them win anymore. I wonder what that fan base would do during a bad season, they have no idea.

I'm telling you, he needs to pack his bags and go to Jax. They would KILL to get his talent, and they might actually have a future as opposed to this scrap heap.

8 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

If the other 3 playoff games are any indication, the Saints game will be a blowout.

Yea I know the Rams didn't blowout Dallas, but they sure dominated them.

Agreed. Which I have no problem with at all :D out of curiosity, How many close games have there been so far in the playoffs this year? Only one i can think of was eagles bears. Cowboys Seahawks everyone pretty much knew throughout the game who would win i think. 

3 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Agreed. Which I have no problem with at all :D out of curiosity, How many close games have there been so far in the playoffs this year? Only one i can think of was eagles bears. Cowboys Seahawks everyone pretty much knew throughout the game who would win i think. 

Chargers-Ravens too

1 hour ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

If the other 3 playoff games are any indication, the Saints game will be a blowout.

Like last week, I usually get 2 and lose 2. This week so far I got my 2, so I'm afraid of what's next. C'mon Saints, give me 3 wins this week.

Archived