Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NYMAG: Who is QAnon? The Storm Conspiracy, Explained

No Excuses

13 hours ago, Simmsy said:

Does anyone actually know any full on Qanon dopes? I haven't met one yet.

Yes, several former classmates in southern Maryland, a few family members and a few neighbors. More than a handful are former military, active duty or employed by 3 letter agencies. The crazy is real.

It never ceases to amaze me how Trump and his sycophants can say something awful/idiotic/dangerous on audio and/or video that's completely and utterly clear and then turn around and say it was all a fabrication and media manipulation when people call them out on it. And the Trumpers buy it every time. 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, mistertim said:

It never ceases to amaze me how Trump and his sycophants can say something awful/idiotic/dangerous on audio and/or video that's completely and utterly clear and then turn around and say it was all a fabrication and media manipulation when people call them out on it. And the Trumpers buy it every time. 

Do you own research. It was Antifa and the mainstream media manipulating the audio feeds to make it sound like Flynn was calling for a coup.

• Haha 5

10 hours ago, Mufumonk said:

Yes, several former classmates in southern Maryland, a few family members and a few neighbors. More than a handful are former military, active duty or employed by 3 letter agencies. The crazy is real.

Where about?  I went to Calvert High.

13 hours ago, mistertim said:

lol

"I didn't say that"

"Here's the recording of you saying that"
"FAKE NEWS!"

"I wasn't there"

"Here's a picture and video of you there"

"FAKE NEWS!"

I wanted to laugh at this but then it struck me: Thanks to the Orange Turd this is now mainstream across the country. Caught doing something wrong? Scream Fake! Fake! Fake! to drown out the truth. 

Sad, sad state we find ourselves in 2021. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, mistertim said:

lol

"I didn't say that"

"Here's the recording of you saying that"
"FAKE NEWS!"

"I wasn't there"

"Here's a picture and video of you there"

"FAKE NEWS!"

That’s just phase 1. Deniability.

phase 2. You misinterpreted or twisted what I said. 

phase 3. What aboutism.

phase 4. Yeah, I did/said it. So what. What are you going to do about it.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Die Hard said:

That’s just phase 1. Deniability.

phase 2. You misinterpreted or twisted what I said. 

phase 3. What aboutism.

phase 4. Yeah, I did/said it. So what. What are you going to do about it.

Yeah true, that was the classic Trump evolution of excuses on pretty much every single dumb/offensive/dangerous thing he did/said and got called out. Though there was also the nugget of blaming it on someone else that would come up as another phase too. Like blaming some rando for drawing on that weather map with a goddamn sharpie when everyone knew it was him.

He's like a kid who gets caught with his hand in the cookie jar but then blames it on another kid who lives in a different house and doesn't have any hands.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, EmirOfShmo said:

I wanted to laugh at this but then it struck me: Thanks to the Orange Turd this is now mainstream across the country. Caught doing something wrong? Scream Fake! Fake! Fake! to drown out the truth. 

Sad, sad state we find ourselves in 2021. 

Well, it can go both ways too. I guess thats why Cuomo is still around.

Trump is Reportedly Telling People He Will Be Reinstated as President By August

Former President Donald Trump is telling people that he expects to get reinstated in the White House by August, according to New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman.

Haberman shared this rather stunning detail in response to a CNN segment from Donie O’Sullivan.  The video features a number of QAnon followers lauding a Myanmar-style coup of the U.S. government to replace President Joe Biden with Trump.

Click on the link for the full story

Forgive me if I’m being thick here, but is supporting a military style coup an act of sedition? You can’t threaten to kill the President, but you can support, and or threaten, his removal by violent force? Should these people not face charges?

In my opinion, allowing these narratives to continue, only festers and foments other acts of violent insurrection. Throw these people in prison, ASAP, and maybe that will quell this craziness?

Edited by Long n Left
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Haberman drives me absolutely nuts and has for a while with how she's consistently broken stories about Trump that should be absolutely huge but because she reported it as if it was no big deal and not to take it seriously, didn't get the attention they deserved.

A former POTUS literally involved in talks about having a military coup against the current POTUS should be blaring front page news for a full week.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Haberman drives me absolutely nuts and has for a while with how she's consistently broken stories about Trump that should be absolutely huge but because she reported it as if it was no big deal and not to take it seriously, didn't get the attention they deserved.

A former POTUS literally involved in talks about having a military coup against the current POTUS should be blaring front page news for a full week.

Have you ever heard her speak? She comes off in conversation even more boring and monotone than she does in text. Its like she took wayyyyy too much muscle relaxer to the face or something. 

It's one thing for Trump to misuse the military while he's president. It's entirely another to oppose a now Biden-controlled military. I welcome this "coup" because it will definitely erase the MAGA/Q problem in short and immaculate order.

• Like 1