Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NYMAG: Who is QAnon? The Storm Conspiracy, Explained

No Excuses

What the hell is Lindell even saying it proves? Of course there's probably some way to buy a piece of equipment and then hack it yourself; that doesn't prove that someone else hacked it in a completely different environment. 

That's like buying a Formula 1 car, adding a bunch of **** to it which adds horsepower, and then yelling that since you were able to do it, it automatically means that the entire F1 World Championship was fixed...even though every single engine was tested multiple independent times before and after the race and found to be in the correct displacement and HP range.

Edited by mistertim

The voting machines conspiracy ceased to be a QAnon thing.  It’s a Republican thing now.  Not a small one either, it’s clear they’re using these bogus investigations (which they will drag out endlessly like they always do) to energize their base.  They’re pouring a lot of energy into this at the state level.  

• Like 1

I'm thinking it is high time we stop using normal words for this.
they aren't "energizing" their base. Ideas energize, hope energizes.

They are 100% radicalizing their base.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

County tells Arizona Senate to keep files, threatens lawsuit

Maricopa County officials on Friday directed the Arizona Senate and the auditors it hired to review the county’s 2020 election count to preserve documents for a possible lawsuit.

The county made the demand in a letter after the auditors refused to back down from their claim that the county destroyed evidence by deleting an election database. The GOP-controlled Board of Supervisors and Republican Recorder Stephen Richer, one of the top election officials, say the claim is false.

County officials earlier this week said they might consider filing a defamation lawsuit if the Senate President Karen Fann and the auditors don’t retract the allegation files were deleted.

“Because of the wrongful accusations that the County destroyed evidence, the County or its elected officers may now be subject to, or have, legal claims,” the county’s chief litigation attorney, Tom Liddy, wrote in a letter to Senate President Karen Fann, a Republican from Prescott.

Click on the link for the full article

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Is there anybody in Congress more stupid than Louis Gohmert?  How in the world do ignorant dickwads like that keep getting elected?

The vast number of ignorant dickwads that vote for them? 

We have made it acceptable to be stupid trash in this country. 

So pulling for a population bottleneck

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Simmsy said:

Does anyone actually know any full on Qanon dopes? I haven't met one yet.

I won’t say full on but I have more than a few people who believe in multiple different conspiracies that fir in the Qanon thing. Young lady that trained me truly believes the pandemic was started by Bill Gates to control the population and that it was ALSO intended to hurt Trump cause they don’t like him. And also that Biden is a pedo. And that the pandemic was created as another form of control. And that vaccines are going to somehow track you. 

Young lady has a role in national security. 

9 hours ago, Simmsy said:

Does anyone actually know any full on Qanon dopes? I haven't met one yet.

A good friend's wife is completely down the rabbit hole.
Their marriage probably won't last the year.

9 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Mike Flynn setting the stage for war.

toldya.
Best be ready and stop acting like this is all just going to go away through procedure and votes and cuddly wuddly hopes.

~Bang

• Like 2

I have in-laws who believe the election was stolen, and my brother in law's anti-vaxxer wife believes the Gates created the pandemic to get a vaccine out for population control... apparently no one has told her that was just the plot to Utopia...she also believes covid is caused by 5G.

• Confused 1