Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NYMAG: Who is QAnon? The Storm Conspiracy, Explained

No Excuses

• 4 weeks later...

QAnon nuts muse about what happens if Trump is found guilty

Over at QAnon’s current online home (no link or site name on purpose, but here’s some background info on this far-right cult that traffics in crazy conspiracies), they’re pondering what would happen if Donald Trump is found guilty after his ongoing hush money trial in New York—and it’s quite the ride.

The original forum post: 

If Trump is found guilty, what then?

I have no faith in any jurors chosen for Trump’s trial. Almost certainly most or all will be biased against him. I’d say that his verdict is already written.
So unless a miracle occurs and they rule not guilty, what then? I’m sure he will appeal any conviction, but he faces up to 4 years in prison. I can pretty much guarantee the judge will throw the book at him given the chance.

Responses: 

Trump is the commander in chief right now if you believe in Devolution.

“Devolution” is the theory that Trump saw that the election would be stolen, so he declared a state of emergency and as a result is still president, and everything we’ve seen since 2020 is a continuation of the Trump administration. If you can stomach it and are curious enough, the theory is laid out in this Substack. It is utter insanity.  

The “Trump is taking one for the team” theory …

The prisoners will be pro-Trump. I see another rally in the making and Trump organizing a panel for prison reform made up of prisoners. He may also hear their personal pleas for pardons. One thing for sure, Trump will not waste his time in prison feeling sorry for himself. He will just say, “One more thing to clean up-rebuilding our disgraceful prisons

He appeals all the way to the SC. If they don’t follow the Constitution and rule of law, the military steps in because they have all the evidence.

Click on the link for more lunatic ravings

• Haha 1