Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NYMAG: Who is QAnon? The Storm Conspiracy, Explained

No Excuses

QAnon Conspiracist Mike Flynn Is Suing Another Conspiracist Who Claims He Invented QAnon

Disgraced former national security advisor Michael Flynn loves a conspiracy theory—except when it’s about him.

Flynn, who has boosted countless conspiracies over the last two years, from claiming Italian military satellites helped steal the 2020 election to claiming COVID was a hoax perpetrated by the “global elite,” filed a lawsuit last week against a man who has spent the same time repeatedly and consistently accusing Flynn of being Q. 

Jim Stewartson, who previously worked in developing alternate reality games, has attained a level of notoriety online for his wild accusations about Flynn being part of a Kremlin-funded psyop to destroy U.S. democracy.

“Mike Flynn, the worst traitor in history who stole 2016, created Q, planned the insurrection,” Stewartson tweeted on Wednesday, repeating conspiracies he has posted obsessively for over two years.

Stewartson has, as usual, failed to produce any convincing evidence to back up his claims, which have been debunked and dismissed by journalists and researchers who closely track the development of QAnon.

Last month, the Anti-Defamation League’s Center on Extremism said it “has found no evidence to support” Stewartson’s claims about Flynn’s role in developing QAnon.

In Flynn’s lawsuit, filed last week in the circuit court in Sarasota County, Florida, where Flynn lives, the former Army general claims that “Stewartson sought fame through the trend of defaming prominent conservative figures.”

The lawsuit contains a long list of the accusations Stewartson has made against Flynn in social media postings, Substack articles and on his podcast.

The lawsuit includes a lengthy list of Stewartson’s “pernicious lies” about Flynn, which it says include “accusing him of committing treason and domestic terrorism, working for Vladimir Putin, being a Russian asset, stealing the 2016 election, working to overthrow the United States government, planning and executing a violent insurrection, being a leader of QAnon, being a Nazi, waging psychological warfare on the American people, wanting a second Holocaust, using ISIS radicalization techniques on the American people, torturing prisoners, and literally trying to murder former Vice President Mike Pence.”

Click on the link for the full article

• 2 weeks later...

Ex-QAnon Senate candidate admits his child sex trafficking allegations were fake news

A former Republican congressional candidate who during his campaign last year falsely claimed that an adult bookstore he worked at was forcing a young girl to perform sex acts earlier this month admitted the allegations were made up, authorities said.

Ryan Dark White, 54 of Baltimore, in 2022 ran as a Republican for the U.S. Senate in Maryland under the name Jon McGreevey and called himself the “Patriot Whistleblower.”

“After being charged with making a false report, Ryan Dark White, otherwise known as Dr. Jon McGreevy, issued a full apology and admission to fabricating a child trafficking story for his political benefit,” The Harford County Sheriff’s Office said in a statement it posted on Twitter.

White acknowledged in his admission that “Law enforcement detectives spent hundreds of hours investigating a crime that didn’t happen.”

White’s May 11 admission follows his arrest in July on charges for filing a false report, according to the Harford County Sheriff’s Office.

But The Daily Beast’s Kelly Weill reports that “rather than confess at the time, White claimed the charges were part of a broader deep state effort to silence him and upend his congressional campaign."

Click on the link for the full article

Edited by China
  • Thumb down 1

• 4 weeks later...

What Happens When a QAnon Cult Leader Moves Into Town

The QAnon Queen of Canada leans so close to the windshield of her motorhome her face is almost pressed against the glass when she screams into her walkie-talkie. 

“Ignore them!” her voice crackles over the radio. “Ignore them!” 

The small collection of Romana’s Didulo’s ragtag group of cult followers-turned-servants who populate a rural Nova Scotia property look at me with a mix of horror and apology. One man, wearing a security hat straight out of a dollar store costume section, tries to take control and meekly tells me I need to leave the area. Another follower, a bit bolder than the security guy, coldly says “absolutely not” when I ask if we can speak to their so-called “queen.” 

There are three motorhomes strewn across the front lawn of the property and our conversation has to be loud in order to hear over the cacophony of the dozen or so dogs barking and fighting. Here is where Didulo and her followers, who have been proselytizing her unique brand of QAnon conspiracy-cum-alien stuff-cum-soverign citizenship beliefs  across Canada for the better part of a year, stayed over the winter. Here is where Didulo made her most loyal followers sleep on the floor of RVs so her dogs could sleep on the bed, and made people sit in their filth for weeks, eat expired food, and face torrents of abuse. 

Marching from the motorhome housing their spiritual leader, Didulo’s second-in-command comes storming towards us. Pointing her phone at us she begins to take control of the situation.

“No comment,” she screams repeatedly. “No comment!”

That night, after spending months on this property, becoming the talk of the little town just a few kilometers to the north, many of whose residents were worried about scams and possible violence from a quasi cult, Didulo decided to pack up and once again hit the road.

or reasons only known to my editor and therapist, I’ve been reporting on Didulo and her QAnon following for over two years now. 

The story has led me to get the worst sunburn of my adult life on a B.C. beach as I heard former followers tell me about how they were locked in a motorhome as she played Boney M’s disco hit “Rasputin” for nine straight hours; dive deep into legal documents of a woman who lost her home because the Queen of Canada said she didn’t have to pay her bank; and waste hours upon hours of my life watching the cult’s bizarre live streams. 

It has now led me to the village of Tatamagouche, Nova Scotia, home to about 700 souls according to the latest census, although it swells in the summer months due to its proximity to water and parks. I had long known that Didulo had set down somewhere for the winter in Canada’s Ocean Playground, but didn’t know exactly where until a concerned local tossed me an email. Armed with this knowledge and knowing the flights would be cheap in the offseason, I convinced my boss to let me expense a ticket to once again try to meet the QAnon Queen of Canada. 

Despite writing over 20 stories about her, breaking almost all of the news about her cult, and speaking to former victims, this Albertan hidalgo has only managed to speak to the person at the heart of the story once.

For those who don’t have similar, life-damaging brain worms as me, Didulo is best described as a QAnon cult leader and is truly one of the most bizarre conspiracy figures to come out of the pandemic. She’s somehow convinced a not-insignificantly sized group of people that she’s not just the “Queen of Canada” but she’s also a being from another dimension in touch with an “intergalactic alliance.” Her “lore” is deeply confusing and ever-changing but the starting point is that Didulo, alongside former U.S. President Donald Trump, is waging an international war against a global cabal of pedophiles. She squeezes as much money out of her followers as she can in an effort to keep the cult leader party going and, for now at least, it’s working.

Click on the link for the full story

Edited by China

1 hour ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Biden at 80 is to old according to these morons but a 106 year old radical leftist democrat is an acceptable replacement? 🤔

4 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Where are the sensible lunatics who think it's JFK Jr that's alive and not his dad?

You’re not expecting these righty crazy folks to have a solid understanding of math AND birth certificates?

• Haha 2

pitching hour-long coaching sessions for $500 a pop in the wide ranging subjects of spirituality, politics, the environment, astrology, history, philosophy and sociology. 

“I’m not what some people would call a grifter,” he said. “I’m not trying to make money here. I’m trying to get a message out. It’s never been about me.”

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b95217vmpyds038ykngq1

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Ball Security said:

Mullinax said that in recent days someone in her group had claimed Protzman “was taken out” but she dismissed that.

She did however claim that the person who died was in fact just one version of Michael Protzman, “the evil version” and that the good Michael Protzman—who is in fact JFK Jr. in a mask—is still alive and well.

253537c8-6d7c-4e1d-bab2-0c1da4a15943_tex

• Haha 4

Is This a Real Pic of Tom Hanks with Gayle King and Oprah as Part of a 'Black Eye Club'?

A real photograph shows Tom Hanks with a black eye, standing between Oprah Winfrey and Gayle King, showing he is part of a "Black Eye Club."

tom_hanks_oprah.jpeg

The photograph is authentic and was taken by Oprah Winfrey when she and Gayle King went to see Tom Hanks perform in a play. However, it is not clear that Hanks is sporting a real black eye in the image, and it is not evidence any of them are part of a “Black Eye Club.”

Since at least 2019, a photograph featuring Tom Hanks, Oprah Winfrey, and Gayle King has been the subject of numerous conspiracy theories. The photo shows Hanks standing between the two women, holding a sign saying, "I am not allowed to talk!" 

Many conspiracy theorists have claimed that Hanks was sporting what appeared to be a black eye in the photograph, proving that he is part of a so-called "Black Eye Club." 

The "Black Eye Club" is an online conspiracy theory popular on TikTok that claims celebrities and politicians are getting black eyes during strange initiation rituals they must undergo to get into the "Illuminati." Various posts argue that the rituals include humiliation and enduring pain in a quest to become more powerful. Some versions of the theory note that it is the left eye that tends to be bruised, indicating some kind of pattern. 

Some routinely connect QAnon theories to pictures of famous people with black eyes, arguing that these injuries are a result of "adrenochrome injections." QAnon conspiracy theorists have long asserted that child traffickers "harvest" children for their blood, which purportedly contains a life-giving substance called adrenochrome, which is prized by the wealthy and powerful around the world.

However, the above photograph is not an indication that Hanks, Winfrey, and King are part of any kind of "Black Eye Club."

Click on the link for more

49 minutes ago, China said:

Is This a Real Pic of Tom Hanks with Gayle King and Oprah as Part of a 'Black Eye Club'?

A real photograph shows Tom Hanks with a black eye, standing between Oprah Winfrey and Gayle King, showing he is part of a "Black Eye Club."

tom_hanks_oprah.jpeg

The photograph is authentic and was taken by Oprah Winfrey when she and Gayle King went to see Tom Hanks perform in a play. However, it is not clear that Hanks is sporting a real black eye in the image, and it is not evidence any of them are part of a “Black Eye Club.”

Since at least 2019, a photograph featuring Tom Hanks, Oprah Winfrey, and Gayle King has been the subject of numerous conspiracy theories. The photo shows Hanks standing between the two women, holding a sign saying, "I am not allowed to talk!" 

Many conspiracy theorists have claimed that Hanks was sporting what appeared to be a black eye in the photograph, proving that he is part of a so-called "Black Eye Club." 

The "Black Eye Club" is an online conspiracy theory popular on TikTok that claims celebrities and politicians are getting black eyes during strange initiation rituals they must undergo to get into the "Illuminati." Various posts argue that the rituals include humiliation and enduring pain in a quest to become more powerful. Some versions of the theory note that it is the left eye that tends to be bruised, indicating some kind of pattern. 

Some routinely connect QAnon theories to pictures of famous people with black eyes, arguing that these injuries are a result of "adrenochrome injections." QAnon conspiracy theorists have long asserted that child traffickers "harvest" children for their blood, which purportedly contains a life-giving substance called adrenochrome, which is prized by the wealthy and powerful around the world.

However, the above photograph is not an indication that Hanks, Winfrey, and King are part of any kind of "Black Eye Club."

Click on the link for more

Uhh, does anyone actually believe it took until 2023 for Tom freaking Hanks to be initiated into the Illuminati?

Fake news.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

**** it, let him in. He makes good movies. You gotta admit, he doesn't do many stinkers.

A guy like that can at least ACT like he knows how to run the world.

who remembers "Bosom Buddies"?

I always thought Peter Scolari was funnier and sort of got the short end of the stick.

~Bang

• Thumb up 1