Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NYMAG: Who is QAnon? The Storm Conspiracy, Explained

No Excuses

The JFK QAnon Cult Is Heading Back to Dallas for Another ‘Second Coming’

It’s been 220 days since more than 1,000 people traveled from across the U.S. to Dallas at the behest of Michael Protzman, a QAnon influencer known as Negative 48, who promised his followers that John F. Kennedy would reappear at Dealey Plaza. JFK didn’t reappear, of course, but the QAnon cult is now returning to Texas.

More than seven months after the group first met in Dallas, it is heading back to the city this weekend after Protzman once again promised that JFK would reveal himself to the group, proving once and for all that he is, in fact, the reincarnation of Jesus Christ. Protzman has already checked into the Hyatt Regency, where hundreds of people gathered back in November.

“What started in Dallas ends in Dallas,” one member of a Telegram group linked to the cult wrote on Friday morning.

Earlier this week, Protzman, in hours-long audio chats on his Telegram channel, laid out what he predicted would happen this weekend. He told his followers that JFK would only reveal himself to those willing to travel to Dallas on Saturday. This would be followed by 10 days of darkness before JFK would finally reveal himself to the world.

A core group of followers remained in the city for months after their initial gathering, before going on tour to follow former President Donald Trump at rallies across the country.  In that time, Protzman has destroyed relationships, financially ruined families, and pushed  increasingly erratic and wild conspiracies about Trump, JFK and the Ukraine war.    

It’s unclear how many people will be in Dallas this weekend, but a review of posts on Telegram, as well as videos posted by those already in Dallas, suggest that at least dozens of people will once again make the journey.

For the family members of those involved, the fact that so many are once again willing to flock to Dallas, shows just what a hold this man has over his followers.

“I’d like to say that I am glad Protzman’s group of believers are all heading back to Dallas so that Michael Protzman will be exposed as a liar, but I am not holding my breath that any of his followers will suddenly have the ability to think critically and see that they are following a madman,” a family member of one of Protzman’s followers told VICE News.  “They have the uncanny ability to believe everything Protzman tells them. I mean EVERYTHING.”

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 2

JFK QAnon group harassed gun violence protestors in Dallas, claiming Uvalde shooting was ‘all an act’

Members of the JFK QAnon group harassed March For Our Lives participants in downtown Dallas Saturday, shouting at them that the mass shooting in Uvalde on May 24—in which a gunman killed 19 elementary-school-aged children and two teachers—was orchestrated by the federal government. 

Members of the group gathered at Dealey Plaza Saturday after their leader, Michael Protzman, predicted earlier that week that JFK would reappear there that day to reinstate Donald Trump as president and begin executions of the alleged global cabal of pedophilic, blood-drinking liberal elites Protzman claims runs the world.

Organizers of Dallas’ March For Our Lives rally had told participants to gather at Dealey Plaza Saturday morning before marching to nearby Dallas City Hall. Members of the two groups encountered one another early Saturday afternoon when several March For Our Lives protestors returned to Dealey Plaza after the march.

“We were just asking each other if we could take pictures of each others’ signs,” said Gabrielle Gonzalez, 20, of her and other gun violence protestors who’d reunited at Dealey after marching to city hall. “Then one of [the members] came up to me and were like ‘what do your signs say, are you on the opposite side of the fence?’ and we were like, ‘we’re with March For Our Lives,’” Gonzalez explained. 

“Then [the QAnon member] was like, ‘did you know that Uvalde has been closed for years? It was fake, it was all an act, it was actors and actresses.’ Then two more [QAnon members] came up and were like ‘none of these are real, mass shootings don’t happen,” Gonzalez continued. 

• Thumb down 2

So I'm still confused, shocker i know. Originally it was JFK Jr that was going to comeback? Recently I only see them saying JFK is coming back. They need to figure that **** out before anything else imo. 🤓

Also is the elder Kennedy some sort of presidential king maker? How's he just magically going to anoint Trump president? 

Lol stupid me read the article instead of looking at the pictures. According to this geniuses shirt it's both.

Screenshot_20220614-120016_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ba6a5188e39066eb69bc57508186f0e9.jpg

Edited by Captain Wiggles
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Guidestones, which sit in a field in rural Elberton, Georgia, have been a focus of attention for conspiracy theorists since they were erected in 1979 at the behest of an unknown patron. The tablets are inscribed with a series of admonitions, including a call to keep the global population under 500 million people—advice that conspiracy theorists like InfoWars chief Alex Jones have taken as proof of an elite plot to kill off most of humanity.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

'F**k off you f**kwads': Peterborough Mayor says to QAnon followers who tried to arrest police

Politicians usually regurgitate perfectly safe, cliched soundbites.

Then there’s Peterborough mayor, Diane Therrien.

Therrien threw caution and convention to the wind when commenting on a wild scene that took place in Peterborough over the weekend.

Followers of Canadian QAnon figure, Romana Didulo, tried and miserably failed to arrest Peterborough police officers for their role in Canada’s rollout of COVID-19 vaccines.

“People have been asking me to comment on the events of the past weekend in #ptbo,” Therrien tweeted.

“I hate giving airtime/spotlight to these imbeciles. Here is my comment: f**k off, you f**kwads.”

In a release, Peterborough police said three men are facing charges in connection to the incident at the Peterborough police station Saturday afternoon.

Officers said the tumultuous scene began when about 30 protesters gathered outside the station at around 1 p.m.

At around 4 p.m. police said members of the group blocked officers arriving for their afternoon shifts and tried to storm the police station.

“The officers attempted to take a protester into custody when officers were surrounded. A protestor then struck two officers,” the statement said.

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Dan T. said:

They were short about 5 or 6 arrests, at least.  They should have nailed the guy in the Blue Jays ball cap at least.

I love how the idiots kept saying "We got you on film!" "It's all on video, we got it!"

Great job, you got a video of yourselves and your moronic ****stick pals getting your asses handed to you by the cops.  :ols:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, mistertim said:

I love how the idiots kept saying "We got you on film!" "It's all on video, we got it!"

Great job, you got a video of yourselves and your moronic ****stick pals getting your asses handed to you by the cops.  :ols:

I know it was also anxiety inducing to have angry people screaming in your face.

But it’s also must be pretty exhilarating to stand there and watch people loose their **** and not even flinch. Letting it all roll off your back non-challant… knowing that if they just touch you…. you get to impose a beat down and you’ve got a team of professionally trained people who have your back. 

On 8/14/2022 at 8:40 AM, Cooked Crack said:

Looks like they're going to have a bunch of new cures for all their ailments:

Salted owl and roasted puppy: Cambridge University to digitise medieval cures

Thousands of unedited medical recipes – from a gout cure that involves stuffing a puppy with snails and sage to a cataract treatment that uses the gall bladder of a hare – are to be published by Cambridge university library.

Curious Cures in Cambridge Libraries is a two-year project to digitise, catalogue and conserve over 180 medieval manuscripts from the university’s library, the Fitzwilliam museum and a dozen Cambridge colleges.

The manuscripts date from around the 14th and 15th centuries, though the oldest is 1,000 years old, and a substantial number are written in Middle English. They include 8,000 recipes for medical treatments, as well as various scientific, alchemical, legal, literary, liturgical and devotional texts. Cambridge University library said a “substantial number” are in centuries-old bindings, with some of these books needing “urgent conservation” before the process of digitisation can begin.

The recipes include a number of common or garden ingredients, as well as more “curious or questionable components, in particular those deriving from animals”, said the library. Some of the ingredients include dove faeces, fox lungs and eel grease. One treatment for gout involves stuffing a puppy with snails and sage, roasting it over a fire and using the rendered fat to make a salve. Another gout treatment suggests salting an owl and baking it until it can be ground into a powder, then mixing mix the powder with boar’s grease to make a salve. A treatment for cataracts instructs the reader to mix the gall bladder of a hare with some honey before applying it to the eye with a feather over the course of three nights.

• Haha 1