Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NYMAG: Who is QAnon? The Storm Conspiracy, Explained

No Excuses

43 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

QAnon followers think a cicada landing on Biden may be a veiled communication from Q

https://news.yahoo.com/qanon-followers-think-cicada-landing-031235943.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=fb&tsrc=fb

"JOE BIDEN BITTEN BY A CICADA - COMMS? Just so happens that Cicadas nymphs emerge after a 17-year childhood underground!!! What? CHILD? UNDERGROUND? 17?"

I couldn't be that crazy if I tried.

These idiots totally missed an opportunity show a cicada husk that has molted, and introduce a totally believable "he switched consciousness with Biden and now our nation is under the control of Brood X" theory.

You're next!

~Dang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

59 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I couldn't be that crazy if I tried.

I had the opposite reaction.  I feel like this movement jumped the shark six months ago.  Now they just look at random events and check off their Q bingo card, except instead of getting bingo, they just need a random event to have some articulable nexus to any 3 squares.  Awaken?  The cicadas awakened!  It's not even entertaining anymore.  

Qanon Bingo Card

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, China said:

This does make sense.  The Deep State is too incompetent to pull off the Woods assassination.  And even though he’s been in public since his accident, there is no way he can give a press conference.  Biden really dodged one there.

First on CNN: FBI warns lawmakers that QAnon 'digital soldiers' may become more violent

The FBI has warned lawmakers that online QAnon conspiracy theorists may carry out more acts of violence as they move from serving as "digital soldiers" to taking action in the real world following the January 6 US Capitol attack.

The shift is fueled by a belief among some of the conspiracy's more militant followers that they "can no longer 'trust the plan" set forth by its mysterious standard-bearer, known simply as "Q," according to an unclassified FBI threat assessment on QAnon sent to lawmakers last week, which was obtained by CNN.

But the report suggests the failure of QAnon predictions to materialize has not led to followers abandoning the conspiracy. Instead, there's a belief that individuals need to take greater control of the direction of the movement than before.

This might lead followers to seek to harm "perceived members of the 'cabal' such as Democrats and other political opposition -- instead of continually awaiting Q's promised actions which have not occurred," according to the assessment.

Click on the link for the full article

34 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Literally bagging up cash in hefty bags at the Q conference in Tampa right now.

Holy ****nuckles.

For anyone who feels like they haven't quite gotten enough crazy today, read this whole thread. It's absolute lunacy.

An Instagram account belonging to cybersecurity entrepreneur John McAfee posted a plain image of the letter “Q,” an obvious reference to the “QAnon” conspiracy theory, on Wednesday minutes after it was reported by multiple news organizations that Mr McAfee had been found dead by suicide in his Spanish prison cell.

The post, which depicts a black, capital-letter “Q” on a white background, went up less than a half hour after English-language news services began reporting Mr McAfee’s death.

https://news.yahoo.com/john-mcafee-instagram-posts-q-205811863.html

I bet this left the Q howling at the moon.  

• Haha 2

From what I can tell, the new trend on the right wing rags seems to be claiming that they have no idea what Q is and have never heard of it...all while literally spouting QAnon conspiracy theories.

Feels like they're cribbing from the Sovereign Citizen whackos. Once they started being targeted and followed by law enforcement, the SCs began adamantly claiming they were absolutely not Sovereign Citizens (and in some cases claimed they didn't even know what that was), all while literally following SC playbooks to the letter.

QAnon Believer Tried to Kill His Pregnant Partner With a Hammer to ‘Save’ His Kids

A British man convinced of a QAnon conspiracy that a shadowy group was going to abduct him and his children was sentenced to 10 years in jail Monday for trying to murder his pregnant partner with a hammer while she was taking a bath.

Anthony Beckett believed there was a Chinese government plot to abduct him, his partner, and their two children, and that former president Donald Trump was the only person who could save them.

Beckett, 33, also believed that a “great reset” would take place on Jan. 20, the date of President Joe Biden’s inauguration, and a date that QAnon adherents had marked as a red line for when Trump would finally unmask the deep state and show the world that the conspiracy theories about a global pedophile ring had been true all along.

But Beckett, who lives in the northern England town of Middlesbrough, decided he couldn’t wait until Inauguration Day. So on Jan. 18, while his pregnant partner was taking a bath, he took a hammer and hit her in the head four times before putting his hands around her neck and strangling her.

“I need to do this, I need to do this,” Beckett repeated as he forced his partner’s head under the water, according to court documents reviewed by VICE News.

Click on the link for the full article

Seen just before the incident...

tenor.gif

• Haha 1