Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NYMAG: Who is QAnon? The Storm Conspiracy, Explained

No Excuses

Secret Facebook groups of special operations officers include racist comments, QAnon posts: report

Special operations officers reportedly shared racist comments and language supporting the QAnon conspiracy theory in secret Facebook groups. 

NBC News reviewed of hundreds of Facebook posts on pages for current and former Rangers, Green Berets and other elite forces and found comments lamenting a so-called deep state run by pedophiles, a hallmark of the QAnon theory. 

One post accused aides to former Vice President Mike Pence of being part of a "Concerted effort by the thieves and pedophiles walking the hallowed halls of the peoples government" to undermine former President Trump.

"In a just world, they would have already been taken out behind the court house and shot," a user remarked.

Another post reportedly discussed criticism of the Black Lives Matter movement and featured a noose and the message "IF WE WANT TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN WE WILL HAVE TO MAKE EVIL PEOPLE FEAR PUNISHMENT AGAIN."

Other messages featured conspiracy theories about election fraud in the November presidential race and support for the Jan. 6 insurrection that unsuccessfully sought to halt Congress’s certification of the Electoral College results. 

Click on the link for the full article

3 hours ago, clietas said:

These morons don't understand the difference between fiction and non fiction. Read the comments. 🤦‍♂️

This is exactly what came to my mind too. "Jesus, did these guys watch Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and think it was a current events expose or something?"

These people are so completely off the hook. Literally zero "predictions" that Q has made have come true. The exact opposite has happened in most instances. Yet there they still are.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Llevron said:

The more their party moves in this direction, the less of a future they have. It’s only a matter of time before this all explodes in their face.

I think? Right? 

I honestly don't even know anymore, man. I've been saying this to myself for the last 5 years. But it just seems like no matter how low Trump and his super hardcore sycophants go, the party faithful eat it up at the trough and keep electing them. I've lost some faith that any of this will come back to bite them.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Llevron said:

The more their party moves in this direction, the less of a future they have. It’s only a matter of time before this all explodes in their face.

I think? Right? 

Simple answer? yes

Stupid X crazy = deadend

Now. that doesn't mean it will be quick/easy/painless, it pretty much always gets dragged out beyond the bitter end but think about it, what is the end game? The winning move? What combination of circumstances and events would possibly result in their bull**** being vindicated as reality? There just isn't one.

The question I ask myself is "Self, how long can we afford to just keep letting this sewage run through the streets before the stench forces us to do something about it?" Because I can imagine circumstances and events converging to a point where we have to suck it up and shoot them all into the sun.

• Like 1

QAnon received earlier boost from Russian accounts on Twitter, archives show

Russian government-backed social media accounts nurtured the QAnon conspiracy theory in its infancy, earlier than previously reported, according to interviews with current and former Twitter executives and archives of tweets from suspended accounts.

Researchers said in August that the archives showed Russian accounts had helped spread QAnon in volume beginning in December 2017, reut.rs/2TFWoWc, but that team did not examine the history of specific QAnon promoters. bit.ly/2HTReUh

A more granular review by Reuters shows Russian accounts began amplifying the movement as it started, early in the previous month.

From November 2017 on, QAnon was the single most frequent hashtag tweeted by accounts that Twitter has since identified as Russian-backed, a Reuters analysis of the archive shows, with the term used some 17,000 times.

The archives contain more than 4,000 accounts that Twitter suspended for spreading Russian government disinformation in 2018 and 2019 but preserved for researchers.

Click on the link for the full article

• Sad 1

So when does he get disbarred?  He's not of sound mind, so shouldn't be dispensing legal advice.

Apparently Georgia agrees:

Arizona is the second state where Wood could face sanctions: Last month, the bar in his home state of Georgia said it is considering revoking his law licence due to “mental illness.”

Link

27 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

I feel like it's now morphed into some weird anti-vax/sovereign citizen crossover now....they all got pulled into that vortex since once you're duped by 1 conspiracy theory, you'll accept even more

So just a run-of-the-mill collection of idiots.  

• Like 1