Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NYMAG: Who is QAnon? The Storm Conspiracy, Explained

No Excuses

Jesus Christ. If that Shaman dude claims he's not guilty due to mental illness he just might get away with it. 

"My actions weren't an attack. I sang a song and I created positive vibes."

Yeah January 6th was just full to the brim with positive vibes.

"It wounded me deeply that I and others involved didn't get a pardon."  - A person who clearly hasn't been paying much attention to Donald Trump for the past 5 years

i was liberating this money from the bank. It looked like it hadn't been outside in a while, so i took it all for a walk. 

It isn't my fault. I was taught that blood is bad for you, so I let it out of her.

**** these people. 

FUL extent of the law. Send some ****ing messages.

~Bang

• Like 6

Confused QAnon Believers Now Think Trump’s March 4 ‘Inauguration’ Is a Trap By The Deep State And Antifa

QAnon believers appear to be getting confused by their own conspiracy theories.

In the aftermath of President Joe Biden’s inauguration, which contradicted the movement’s baseless conspiracy theory that former President Donald Trump would return for a second term in order to confront a cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophiles running the Democratic Party, QAnon followers tried to rationalize Biden becoming president in increasingly outrageous ways, claiming that Biden and Trump are working together and even that Trump and Biden somehow switched bodies.

Then, they pointed to March 4 as the next big watershed moment for their movement — the date that they believe Trump will once again be inaugurated. But with the day already here, QAnon believers are now claiming that their own conspiracy that Trump is going to be made President again today is actually a false flag trap orchestrated by the deep state and Antifa.

Domestic violent extremist groups have also latched on to the date as a potential opportunity to strike the US Capitol yet again. US Capitol Police said Wednesday that they had received an intelligence report about an unidentified militia group’s possible plot to break into the Capitol on March 4.

The latest twist comes as the conspiracy theorists regroup after months of failed prophecies that predicted everything from mass executions of celebrities, to a military coup to install Trump.

It’s unclear what will happen to QAnon once March 4 passes without the coup they have predicted coming to fruition. The movement could find itself increasingly shedding followers, who might be amenable to recruitment by white supremacist and far-right militia groups that share a common enemy in Democrats and political elites broadly. But it’s likely that the movement will not crumble entirely, given that following it in the first place has required adherents to push aside any cognitive dissonance.

Click on the link for the full story

• Haha 4

QAnon Theorists Switch Date to March 20 After No Trump Inauguration, Call the 4th 'False Flag'

"March 4 is a Trap! Q knew," the other said in a different post. "Is it a trap for [them] or is it a trap for us?"

https://www.newsweek.com/qanon-theorists-switch-date-march-20-after-no-trump-inauguration-call-4th-false-flag-1573871?fbclid=IwAR32AAHRHR85dKxCRYbGQUlj9yLi0V_y3Xs2zV-albEKeERgbC96uNLNGiM

15 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

Until the twelfth of never and that's a long, long time...

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, LD0506 said:

Can't help but get the feeling that these 'March 4 true inauguration' stories are planned disinfo being peddled by the [injected] anons to dupe people into spreading probably nonsense theories that make the whole movement look dumb," one QAnon influencer wrote in an online forum early last month, according to a screenshot that Kaplan shared to Twitter on February 10

Yeah, god forbid you would look dumb for believing in something crazy.

c60da9e212a4303b76027a5b753b6b59.jpg

• Haha 1

Honestly, they decided March 4 was a false flag because the mainstream media caught on.  I know said this a week ago because I actually went to one of the Q boards.  I think that the media could simply ruin the entire movement by widely reporting every stupid new theory.  

Qanon thrives in the shadows, because the adherents think they are getting some secret knowledge that most people don't get.  If it went totally mainstream, even against the movement's will, it would probably die.  

• Haha 2

What is Sabmyk? QAnon Followers Targeted By New Messianic Mythology

A rapidly-growing disinformation network is attempting to position itself as a leading online movement by appealing to devotees of QAnon, the far-right cult.

"Sabmyk'' actively targets the group's followers as conspiracy theorists wrestle to define QAnon's future. It hopes to attract devotees of the conspiracy through social media accounts, many of which borrow from the QAnon terminology.

While some of these accounts were created on prominent sites, namely Facebook and Twitter, it is the messaging app Telegram where the network is experiencing most success.

Newsweek has tracked more than 100 Sabmyk channels since December 21, 2020—the made-up birthdate of "Sabmyk," a messianic figure which is supposedly tied to the Bible's Noah and the Atlantean sword of Shahnawaz.

The channels, on which harmful conspiracy theories are posted, have amassed a combined 1 million subscribers since then.

Channels named WWG1WGA (an acronym for the QAnon rallying "where we go one, we go all"), Q Donald Trump and Q Speaking are among the largest.

At its core, the Sabmyk network promotes a messianic belief that the eponymous savior will wield a sword once owned by the "Orion Kings of Atlantis" and lead an "awakening" against an unspecified cabal of celebrities, scientists, bankers and company owners that it says are manipulating the general public.

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 1