Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NYMAG: Who is QAnon? The Storm Conspiracy, Explained

No Excuses

I just watched the video of Dancing in the Dark and threw up violently.

My cousin tried to tell me that Springsteen doesn’t suck and presented this song as evidence.

I made it all the way to the 2nd line without throwing up. “If you’ve ever seen a one legged dog making his way down the street then you’ve seen me.” A ONE LEGGED DOG?!?! Not a three legged dog, huh? A one legged dog... How the **** does that work exactly?

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Haha 6

Here’s another Bruce Springsteen diddy with lyrics that  also suck.

—-
So no one told you life was going to be this way. 
Your job's a joke, you're broke, you're love life's DOA. 
It's like you're always stuck in second gear, 
When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year. 

But, I'll be there for you, when the rain starts to pour. 
I'll be there for you, like I've been there before. 
I'll be there for you, cause you're there for me too. 

You're still in bed at ten, the work began at eight. 
You've burned your breakfast, so far, things are going great. Your mother warned you there'd be days like these.

—-

Look at that last line... My mother warned me there’d be days like these??? No she didn’t Bruce, cause the first line to your stupid song is “no one told me life was gonna be this way.”

***hole.

• Haha 7
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Lullllllz they pulled his Jeep ad from YouTube:  https://pitchfork.com/news/bruce-springsteen-jeep-ad-pulled-from-youtube-after-report-of-dwi-arrest/

Wonder if The Boss had to do a night in the pokey like any of us common folk would have to.  You know Bruce, just a real down home kinda guy.  I bet he wanted to be treated like a regular person.

It’s being reported that Springsteen’s roadside bac was .02...1 quarter of the legal limit.  Basically, maybe two beers.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

It’s being reported that Springsteen’s roadside bac was .02...1 quarter of the legal limit.  Basically, maybe two beers.

Hey, don't blame me for bringing it up TEG was the one who made the initial comment.

Think he was driving a Miata?

Edited by Spaceman Spiff

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Hey, don't blame me for bringing it up TEG was the one who made the initial comment.

Wait.. what? What did I do now? 😕

Also I think the Friends theme song joke went over my head. Bruce didn't wrote those lyrics. Also, side note, R.E.M.'s Shiny Happy People was the original theme song choice for Friends but R.E.M. rejected the offer. 😂

• Haha 1

I majored in Polyamorous Tantric Sex Guruism in college, but switched to Art History my sophomore year. Too many 8 o'clock classes. And the labs were a ****.

Edited by Dan T.
  • Haha 1