Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NYMAG: Who is QAnon? The Storm Conspiracy, Explained

No Excuses

49 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Mother****er.  Driving home, there's a car parked in front of a house around the corner from mine with a #wwg1wga sticker.  

Oh that’s a shame.  It’s only a matter of time now, so let me say this while you’re still you.  I’ll take no pleasure in banning you once you inevitably start trying to awaken us with Qcumber nonsense.  

• Haha 7

24 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

What are those tags called like, the rookie, the waterboy, etc? I know you mods can do custom ones. I wanna be The Sentient Vibrator.

21 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Good luck.  I’ve tried before but to no avail. 

Depending on the framework and how the database is designed, introducing a new label like "Sentient Vibrator" might be as hard as sticking a sentient vibrating peg in a round...

...let me think of another analogy and get back to ya...

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Llevron said:

Wait thats in 2 days im not ready for this. 

They’ll just move the goal posts again.  If they could brush off the inauguration after they were so certain it was some sort of elaborate trap set by Trump, March 4th coming and going will be easy enough for them to ignore.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Destino said:

They’ll just move the goal posts again.  If they could brush off the inauguration after they were so certain it was some sort of elaborate trap set by Trump, March 4th coming and going will be easy enough for them to ignore.

Honestly I'm still worried about violence. It only takes one crazy with a truck load of ammunition to turn s shopping center or something into a tragedy. But I hope the days goes by with a whimper. 

19 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Honestly I'm still worried about violence. It only takes one crazy with a truck load of ammunition to turn s shopping center or something into a tragedy. But I hope the days goes by with a whimper. 

Im still worried about a coup attempt.  Biden and the democrats response to the attack on the Capitol is an invitation to try again.  It left all the people in power that were behind it entirely untroubled.  These Quacks are strange, so it’s easy to write them off, but someone out there has steered them into not just supporting a military coup, but praying for one.  Why steer them to that outcome specifically?  Why a military coup and not impeachment, some scandal, or even the next vote?

i worry that the folks behind Q and the people behind the Capitol attacks, are the same people.  At least, in part.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Destino said:

Well THAT March 4 is because of that fakeass Gregorian calendar, we will have to recalculate for the one true Justinian model.........

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

There is basically no discussion of March 4 of GreatAwakening.win. They have decided it is a “false flag.”   

It’s amusing that they’re so deep in the conspiracy hole that they think declaring conspiracy theories that haven’t happened yet is a reasonable thing to do.  

Hey I bet they’ll fake a Mars landing next year guys.  The deep state will do it to bolster the dairy industry.  It’s all connected, you know.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, clietas said:

They lost all their credibility after 2012. 😒

The 2012 Mayan apocalypse conspiracy was a false flag planted by Joe Biden's son's roommate's dog in order to enforce sharia gun grabs. Everyone knows this. Don't be such a sheep.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Destino said:

It’s amusing that they’re so deep in the conspiracy hole that they think declaring conspiracy theories that haven’t happened yet is a reasonable thing to do.  

Hey I bet they’ll fake a Mars landing next year guys.  The deep state will do it to bolster the dairy industry.  It’s all connected, you know.

I think once "the mainstream media" begins to understand one of their theories and explains it to the not-insane masses, Q folk lose interest pretty quickly.  

5 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I think once "the mainstream media" begins to understand one of their theories and explains it to the not-insane masses, Q folk lose interest pretty quickly.  

Wait...so there's a "hipster" sub-sub culture within Q?

509vzs.jpg

• Haha 3