Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Free Agency Database - (Signed: WILLIAMS - McPhee - Scandrick - P-Rich) - (Lauvao, Bergstrom, Nsehke, Taylor, Z. Brown and Quick re-signed)

DC9

3 minutes ago, desertbeagle85 said:

Still need body's and the Skins have less now. It's not like we have 12 picks in the draft.

no, but we have had luck with street free agents in past years.  Orlando Franklin and Montori Hughes might be guys the Skins have plans for

5 minutes ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

More

I'm told #Broncos LB Corey Nelson intends to sign a 1-year deal with the #Eagles, per source.

11:00 AM - 13 Mar 2018

Dang, good ST player and cover ILB ...... exactly what we needed. Maybe he ends up a Bruton. Good ST player never given chance .. then when given chance doesnt have starter ability. 

-------

edit - dang, Trent gone too. 

How are the Eagles signing all of these players? By my calculation they are now roughly 15 MILLION OVER the cap??????

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

How are the Eagles signing all of these players? By my calculation they are now roughly 15 MILLION OVER the cap??????

My thoughts exactly, they have lets some guys go - But I they have made some moves (resuturing lane Jonhson, releasing Celek and someone else)  but it still doesn't add up ... BUuuut they don't need to be cap compliant until 4pm  

Nate Solder signing is HUGE. Average tackle, our passrushers will feast on that. Well spend of you cap money NY!

And we can wait for it. Bruce Allen will read this board. See we are dissapointed and sign Domique Rogers Cromartie to a 5-year 60 milion deal with 28 milion guaranteed. To calm us down. 

Look guys, we had a plan. We brought in one of the prime players of our divison rivals. We made our team better by stealing a player from our direct competition.

Don't forget to pre-order your tickets for the Harvest Fest. It gives you a 20% discount. I know you like a good deal when you see it, just like me! With kind regards B.A. #cheap #savemoneyforarainyday #bestGM #HTTR #GoldPants

4 minutes ago, bedlamVR said:

My thoughts exactly, they have lets some guys go - But I they have made some moves (resuturing lane Jonhson, releasing Celek and someone else)  but it still doesn't add up ... BUuuut they don't need to be cap compliant until 4pm  

Sportac only shows them $1.6 mil over based on the top 51 players, but $7 mil over with everyone.

They could unload Foles and Curry and basically have enough for the draft and a bank to carry into the season.

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

I have no idea. At 4 pm today, their top 51 have to be under the cap. What happens if they arent under the cap by 4 pm? Does player no. 51 be automatically released, moving up the list until they are? 

Cut/restructure/trade:

Cox (cap hit 17.9)

Curry (11)

Peters (10.6)

Kendricks (7.6)

Foles (7.6)

Just now, JSSkinz said:

Sportac only shows them $1.6 mil over based on the top 51 players, but $7 mil over with everyone.

With the legal tempering periode it doesn't matter, right? They agree with terms to players and now can make it work for the cap. Cut some guys or restruct deal. 

Because we are right now in that grey area where you agree to deals but don't sign them yet. So it doesn't count against the cap, yet...

Edit: messed up my time zones. Guys the new league year offically started and you can sign players for real. 

Edit 2: I did not mess up my time zones! The league year hasn't started yet. Its 4 PM US time...that takes a couple of hours because it's 4 PM right now here in the Netherlands. 

I have no idea. At 4 pm today, their top 51 have to be under the cap. What happens if they arent under the cap by 4 pm? Does player no. 51 be automatically released, moving up the list until they are? 

3 minutes ago, wilco_holland said:

With the legal tempering periode it doesn't matter, right? They agree with terms to players and now can make it work for the cap. Cut some guys or restruct deal. 

Because we are right now in that grey area where you agree to deals but don't sign them yet. So it doesn't count against the cap, yet...

Edit: messed up my time zones. Guys the new league year offically started and you can sign players for real. 

I think everyone needs to be under the cap by 4pm today, I think.

1 minute ago, skinny21 said:

With the way the money is flowing, gotta think Ford is going to be too pricey as our 3rd OLB.  Spot does need to be addressed though...

Draft, presumably. I mean your hope is that Anderson is a big contributor this year, Jay said as much. But you still need some rotational guys. And a mid-to-late round pick solves that hole at low cost.

21 minutes ago, SemperFi Skins said:

Sign Suh, Sign Suh, Sign Suh!

He'll make Solder his ****....

I'm pretty sure Suh's first visit is schedule for the Pats... Let's hope that his main concern isn't winning.

19 minutes ago, Panninho said:

People getting paid these days...

So they should be out of money now. It's asinine to make Solder the top paid LT, he's good, that's it.

Archived