Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The most wonderful time of the year: Leak Season!!

Lombardi's_kid_brother

On 13/12/2017 at 9:00 PM, RandyHolt said:
  • It will probably be Ian Sunday morning at 10:30am announcing Jay is on the hot seat.  The leaker will be Allen, who is the one that should be on the hot seat, so he is going with the diversion 101 tactic.

I'm also wondering what will happen on Monday if the judge rules in favor of SMC ? :ph34r:;)

13 hours ago, Berggy9598 said:

Even if he does meet the three Christmas ghosts, he's already done the right thing, hired a G.M, had a franchise QB, and yet here we are. That's what makes it so much more depressing this time around. 

The Christmas ghosts being interested in Snyder would say a lot more about religion than it would about football to be perfectly honest.

12 hours ago, FrFan said:

I'm also wondering what will happen on Monday if the judge rules in favor of SMC ? :ph34r:;)

I am as well but I don’t think it’s going to be good for anyone if what is said in deposition is leaked out.

I’m hoping that Snyder does the right thing and settles this and it quietly goes away and we never hear what really happened like the Vegas shootings.

Actually I am lying and really hope the whole thing is leaked out and we all finally get proof as to the reason why the front office has been run like a clown show for years because all of them are drunk all the time. If that’s the case I hope the punishment is that Snyder is forced to sell the team for breaking the NFL rules. Knowing Mara the punishment will be forfeiture of all the teams draft picks

a few years ago Cooley gave an interview about when he was told the team was moving on from him by Scot. Cooley was told it was the end of the road for him and SM handed him a beer in his office as in saying cheers to a great career. This was discribed as normal for the front office and it is against the rules of the league.

If SM can show proof that drinking in the building was known by everyone and is done regularly then he wins his case and the team will be punished. It won’t matter if Scot was a raging alcoholic drunk every day  because the front office was breaking league rules.

How this goes down really is anyone’s guess and I’m expecting to not hear anything at all about this or the punishment handed to the team when it’s said and done. It’s going to probably get swept under the rug and go away quietly but I wish the league would fire Snyder as punishment 

4 hours ago, bobandweave said:

a few years ago Cooley gave an interview about when he was told the team was moving on from him by Scot. Cooley was told it was the end of the road for him and SM handed him a beer in his office as in saying cheers to a great career. This was discribed as normal for the front office and it is against the rules of the league.

Scot wasn't here when they moved on from Cooley. That was Bruce/Shanny. 

13 hours ago, bobandweave said:

That was Bruce Allen not SM - Coors Light thrown from Bruce to Cooley.  Cooley told the tale. Steinberg even repeated the story recently either on twitter or a blog forgot which.

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, DJD2 said:

So, did anything ever come out of the SM hearing ? I don't recall seeing anything but wasn't really paying attention with Christmas and everything.

Was wondering the same thing earlier. It's weird that we've heard absolutely nothing about this. Did it even happen? 

20 minutes ago, Dissident2 said:

Was wondering the same thing earlier. It's weird that we've heard absolutely nothing about this. Did it even happen? 

I don’t think it was even a hearing, just arbitration, meaning both sides in a room trying to get on the same page most likely and work something out. In all honesty, the chance of hearing rumors or leaks of what happened was probably pretty close to zero in the first place anyway. But i also heard that it could take a few months before any agreement or anything gets made

On 12/15/2017 at 5:57 PM, bobandweave said:

handed him a beer in his office as in saying cheers to a great career.

On 12/16/2017 at 7:39 AM, Skinsinparadise said:

Coors Light thrown from Bruce to Cooley.

That's so tacky.  If you're going to give the guy alcohol, at least make it a glass of top-shelf hard liquor.

44 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Gruden becomes the first Snyder coach to hit Year 5, according to PFW.

Jay Gruden reportedly told he's safe in Washington for 2018

That doesn't mean he'll stay, if I was him I would want assurances that cousin's will be signed to a LTD. If not he might just quit and go to the Bengals, and who could blame him. 

HTTR 

1 hour ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Gruden becomes the first Snyder coach to hit Year 5, according to PFW.

Jay Gruden reportedly told he's safe in Washington for 2018

Gibbs retired.  Shanny would have made it if he was just coach

31 minutes ago, markmills67 said:

That doesn't mean he'll stay, if I was him I would want assurances that cousin's will be signed to a LTD. If not he might just quit and go to the Bengals, and who could blame him. 

HTTR 

I don't think that's the way NFL contracts work, pretty sure the Skins would file tampering charges and the Bengals would have to give compensation

He's not going to the Bengals....not this year anyway. He will be our coach for next year regardless of who the QB is. Gruden needs to figure out the slow starts and that all starts with him. I like his staff for the most part and this years draft was good. Next year is a HUGE year for this team....From Gruden, to KC to Norman, the two Bama rookies...all need to be better.

6 hours ago, kingdaddy said:

He's not going to the Bengals....not this year anyway. He will be our coach for next year regardless of who the QB is. Gruden needs to figure out the slow starts and that all starts with him. I like his staff for the most part and this years draft was good. Next year is a HUGE year for this team....From Gruden, to KC to Norman, the two Bama rookies...all need to be better.

Sure he could improve, but he should also say what he really wants for his team.

He's not gonna tells us loud and clear in press conference, but I hope he's sticked it in the nose of Doug and Bruce.

Archived