Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Bruce Allen/GM Thread

Makaveli

1 hour ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I guess what gives me some pause is Bieniemy doesn't call the plays so I don't know how inventive or not he is.  But I agree I like the Chief's offense. 

Similar things were said about Pederson when he was hired by the Eagles...so there is that lol...

33 minutes ago, justice98 said:

I read somewhere that Andy Reid had started letting Bienemy call plays on selected series here and there to get a feel for it.  I think basically because Reid is doing his guy a solid and knows he can handle it and it'll help his head coaching prospects.  But yeah, he's not the primary playcaller. 

Ok, this is almost exactly what was said about Pederson when he was hired by the Eagles lol....

When you have time check out this YouTube video from yesterday.  Title of it is: "Washington Redskins: Professional Football's ****hole".  So far it has 

205,996 views and it deals with Allen's mistakes.  The guy who produced it is called: Urinating Tree.   It has video clips of Skins games and pictures

of the Danny and Allen and Doug Williams.   It will stir up a lot of emotions for sure.  Laughter is one of them.  Anger is another one.

20 minutes ago, ANONYMOUS SOURCE. said:

Heard that Bruce restocks the liquor cabinet on the first of the month so he’s most likely not going anywhere till the second.😂

Funny, I heard he was being kept around to institute Prima Nocte at the next Homecoming Game... 😂

@Califan007

Nagy and Pederson both said they called they plays in the 2nd halves of their games.   If that's happened with Bieniemy I haven't been able to dig that up.  I am not saying that's a deal breaker though with me.  I am just wondering how much of that offense is him.  Clearly, Reid likes him and he's received plenty of accolades.  So I got no beef with Bieniemy.  I was just wondering if we are importing KC's offense with Bieniemy, that's all.

Pederson by the way isn't a sell with me. 😀   I am not a fan of the dude.  I read his book, what an obnoxious arrogant person he comes off in it.  I take some satisfaction that he has arguably underachieved with a pretty loaded roster.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/chiefs-andy-reid-eric-bieniemy-hire-head-coach

Bieniemy doesn’t call the plays but helps assemble the game plans.

https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2018/01/25/andy-reid-confirms-that-hell-call-plays-in-2018/

Despite Reid calling plays in 2018, he did not rule out the possibility of giving up play-calling duties to Bieniemy in the future.

https://theundefeated.com/features/kansas-city-chiefs-offensive-coordinator-eric-bieniemy-will-just-have-to-wait/

Some owners may have downgraded Bieniemy because Reid is the Chiefs’ offensive playcaller. In 2017, Reid ceded playcalling duties to Nagy late in the season. Although Bieniemy lacks the playcaller title on his résumé, he’s involved in helping Reid with the weekly offensive game plan.

I would hate for Bruce to be fired tonight.

Not that I want to keep, but I'll be flying back home for the next 12 hours and won't have access to internet and update BHRBN...

So Dan, I gently ask you to wait for another 24H before pulling the trigger on Bruce.

8 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

Not that I want to keep, but I'll be flying back home for the next 12 hours and won't have access to internet and update BHRBN...

So Dan, I gently ask you to wait for another 24H before pulling the trigger on Bruce.

I'm sorry man. But I dont know that I can take 24 more hours of potential for Brucie to ruin something else. I just want him gone.

52 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

**** that.  Somebody else can update BHRBN.  

We can’t wait any longer.  The good of the many outweighs the good of you. 

6 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

**** that.  Somebody else can update BHRBN.  

We can’t wait any longer.  The good of the many outweighs the good of you. 

I can't wait 24 more minutes, let alone hours...

I hate firing people, and hate seeing people get fired...but in this scenario, it's possible no one has ever deserved it more. 

Archived