Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Bruce Allen/GM Thread

Makaveli

5 minutes ago, Andre The Giant said:

Agreed.  This is a huge decision for him. 

Yes!  I cannot fathom how this dude cannot grasp the gravity of the situation.  I know we are a disgruntled fanbase but the amount of people either switching teams of not watching pro football because of how awful things are is crazy!  If he doesn't see that we as a whole have had enough, he never will.  I'm not going anywhere but I sure hope he makes the right decision so Sunday afternoons are enjoyable again for me!

Just now, sknz45 said:

Yes!  I cannot fathom how this dude cannot grasp the gravity of the situation.  I know we are a disgruntled fanbase but the amount of people either switching teams of not watching pro football because of how awful things are is crazy!  If he doesn't see that we as a whole have had enough, he never will.  I'm not going anywhere but I sure hope he makes the right decision so Sunday afternoons are enjoyable again for me!

You guys are a great fanbase. I enjoy chatting football with y'all.

They should hire me as gm. In these days of ages people do not know how to talk to people face to face.

I do. I handle my business in person. I know how to tell people what they have to hear.

Just now, ThePackisback said:

You guys are a great fanbase. I enjoy chatting football with y'all.

What do you think we should do pack?

12 minutes ago, Andre The Giant said:

Agreed.  This is a huge decision for him. 

Your a giants fan right?...been around here for a minute

7 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

They should hire me as gm. In these days of ages people do not know how to talk to people face to face.

I do. I handle my business in person. I know how to tell people what they have to hear.

What do you think we should do pack?

Your a giants fan right?...been around here for a minute

I think you guys should hire Ted Thompson as the GM and McCarthy as the new coach.

6 minutes ago, sknz45 said:

I absolutely love watching pro football..still...despite the way the...players have changed the game and the officiating I still love football..I loved the monday nighter with the giants and eagles..it was awesome..eli played good the eagles played like piss..there was defense and offense, it dont matter what the record is or what your playing for slug it out on the field the one with the most points when the clock strikes 0 wins..even if it takes having to play extra football..dumb ass Daniel Snyder can never take that away from me.

Thursday nighter between rams seahawks a few weeks back was must watch..there was a few games like that this year.

Redskins at panthers, quice and Peterson run wild, that was fun to watch..I LOVE FOOTBALL!!

2 minutes ago, ThePackisback said:

I think you guys should hire Ted Thompson as the GM and McCarthy as the new coach.

That's a little much.

5 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

I absolutely love watching pro football..still...despite the way the...players have changed the game and the officiating I still love football..I loved the monday nighter with the giants and eagles..it was awesome..eli played good the eagles played like piss..there was defense and offense, it dont matter what the record is or what your playing for slug it out on the field the one with the most points when the clock strikes 0 wins..even if it takes having to play extra football..dumb ass Daniel Snyder can never take that away from me.

Thursday nighter between rams seahawks a few weeks back was must watch..there was a few games like that this year.

I still love pro football as well, it's MUCH MORE enjoyable when the Redskins are playing well though.  I guess I'm lucky to have seen them win 3 super bowls but man does it feel like an eternity ago since we have been relevant.  I also have grown to like college football much more than I used to. 

Prediction - Personnel that the consensus wants back that won't be back next year.

1. Kyle Smith -Becomes a GM  - for another team

2. Brandon Scherff leaves as a free agent

3. Eric Flowers leaves as a free agent

4. Adrian Peterson traded (or cut)to make room for our two younger RBs.

People that the consensus wants gone that will still be here.

1. Bruce Allen (happy to see Smith gone - can't have a ready replacement for his position already on the team)

2. Trent Williams (not really back but not gone either).  Bruce can't get what he needs to save face so sits Trent another year. 

I'm still here and I wasn't even alive during the SB years, nor was I born or raised anywhere near DC. My favorite player was murdered in his prime and my best memories were of a season that ended with all hope destroyed via ACL tear. 

What a ****ing moron I am. 

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

I'm still here and I wasn't even alive during the SB years, nor was I born or raised anywhere near DC. 

Hopefully your dedication will be rewarded with our crappy owner having an epiphany and we become relevant again.  I'm a sucker as well...…  always hopeful!

27 minutes ago, HigSkin said:

FWIW - Russell on his podcast saying BA was basically saying bye to people in the org on Sunday.

Are you messing with me?  Are you freakin messing with me?

12 minutes ago, nonniey said:

Prediction - Personnel that the consensus wants back that won't be back next year.

1. Bruce Allen (happy to see Smith gone - can't have a ready replacement for his position already on the team)

2. Trent Williams (not really back but not gone either).  Bruce can't get what he needs to save face so sits Trent another year. 

Sadly this is far more likely than the story that Bruce was saying his goodbyes on Sunday.

11 minutes ago, nonniey said:

These are dark dark days in deed!  But that would be so Redskin like!  :(

20 minutes ago, sknz45 said:

I still love pro football as well, it's MUCH MORE enjoyable when the Redskins are playing well though.  I guess I'm lucky to have seen them win 3 super bowls but man does it feel like an eternity ago since we have been relevant.  I also have grown to like college football much more than I used to. 

Completely agree..luckily I seen two of those superbowls. Yeah it's crazy the amount of people turning in there fan cards..redskins fan cards is understandable but pro football fan cards?..nah, not me

13 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

I'm still here and I wasn't even alive during the SB years, nor was I born or raised anywhere near DC. My favorite player was murdered in his prime and my best memories were of a season that ended with all hope destroyed via ACL tear. 

Heyyy now...take it easy on yourself there fella..it'll be ok..hang in there, the Redskins are close to relevant again.

37 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

*Interested in hearing more about Allen saying his goodbyes this past Sunday.

23 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

Bruce was saying goodbye to all the employees he is going to FIRE, that's why. 😉

Probably scheduled to go on vacation. 

Archived