Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Politics Sexual Assault Thread

No Excuses

31 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

That smells antisemitic.

Normally Soros hate CAN go forward without being antisemitic (though it often is), but yeah, Moore bringing religion into it is kinda a tell.  Like you can't stick to the good vs. bad he's done.

And holy cow guys he's the same God!

He's only mentioning Soros because half the mouth breathers among his supporters have been told that Soros is the secret Jew money behind everything that they don't like.   They genuinely think he is the richest man in the world and spends tems of billions every year secretly propping up all Democratic candidates, Antifa, BLM, La Raza, the Communist Party, all LGBT organizations, feminists, Muslims, the mainstream media, Colin Kaepernick, hip hop music, the government of Venezuela, you name it.

Just saying his name among those clowns is like mentioning Satan himself.  

Edited by Predicto
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Predicto said:

He's only mentioning Soros because half the mouth breathers among his supporters have been told that Soros is the secret Jew money behind everything that they don't like.   They genuinely think he is the richest man in the world and spends tems of billions every year secretly propping up all Democratic candidates, Antifa, BLM, La Raza, the Communist Party, all LGBT organizations, feminists, Muslims, the mainstream media, Colin Kaepernick, hip hop music, the government of Venezuela, you name it.

Just saying his name among those clowns is like mentioning Satan himself.  

I thought that was Hillary. 

24 minutes ago, Predicto said:

He's only mentioning Soros because half the mouth breathers among his supporters have been told that Soros is the secret Jew money behind everything that they don't like.

Somebody posted this meme on Facebook during the campaign

https://cdn.business2community.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/soros-ss-photo.jpg

I was all like, “George Soros was 10 years old when World War II ended. George Soros is Jewish.”

8 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

As someone who's identified myself as Conservative in the past...I just can't anymore, basically out of fear for being confused with supporting someone like this.  To me, conservatism was about largely about lower taxes (for everyone) and getting the government the **** out of the way.  Essentially, you know what's best for your money.  

Now it's been hijacked by racists, homophobes and supports kiddie touchers.  Good riddance.

Welcome to the club

It's difficult not liking the dems and refusing to identify with the gop/republicans/conservatives

Basically everyone hates you and every time you voice an opinion you're called one of "them", which changes depending on who you're talking to.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, tshile said:

Welcome to the club

It's difficult not liking the dems and refusing to identify with the gop/republicans/conservatives

Basically everyone hates you and every time you voice an opinion you're called one of "them", which changes depending on who you're talking to.

Its a bit of a hellish, lonely existence. But, I think it's a group that appears to be growing. One can hope, at least. 

• Like 1

So up here in Pennsyltucky, this is a real story. It was only inevitable...

http://www.pennlive.com/news/2017/12/pa_lawmaker_to_colleague_im_a.html#incart_river_home

A conservative state lawmaker on Tuesday affirmed he was a heterosexual as he took issue with being touched in the arm by a male colleague.

Rep. Daryl Metcalfe, chairman of the state House State Government Committee, during a meeting castigated ranking Democrat Matt Bradford after the latter touched his arm while addressing him.

In a terse tone, Metcalfe, a Butler County Republican, interrupted Bradford, who was sitting to his left at a conference table, immediately after the seemingly innocent gesture to say:

"I'm a heterosexual. I have a wife. I love my wife. I  don't like men as you might so stop touching me all the time. Keep your hands to yourself. If you want to touch somebody, you have people on your side of the aisle that might like it. I don't."

A befuddled Bradford chuckled as he said: "We are officially off the rails."

Other lawmakers can be seen grimacing on a video posted on the state House's YouTube channel.

• Haha 2

2375_84984116216_633511216_2728356_71328David Burge @iowahawkblog
FollowingFollowing @iowahawkblog
More

David Burge Retweeted Yamiche Alcindor

A suitable heir has been found, the Earldom of Detroit is saved

David Burge added,

Yamiche AlcindorVerified account @Yamiche
NEW: Rep. John Conyers won’t seek re-election in wake of harassment claims and his great nephew Ian Conyers plans to run for his seat. https://nyti.ms/2nyeCvN 
5:41 AM - 5 Dec 2017

12 hours ago, tshile said:

Welcome to the club

Yep, but more and more of my Christian friends are seeing the light of the hypocrisy of the GOP. Those who are still struggling are those who grew up with the "Moral Majority" which as a friend recently reminded me, was neither moral, nor the majority.

********************************************************************************************************************************

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/nevada-democrat-accused-sexual-misconduct-resign/story?id=51599790

Nevada Democrat accused of sexual misconduct says he won't resign

He even says that Pelosi and other ranking Democrats knew of the allegations last year but still supported him. Of course they deny that.

Edited by Zguy28
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

If what Weintstein did is a 10 and Lauer is a 9 on the sexually assaulting colleagues and underlings scale, Franken is probably currently sitting at 2. (And yes writing that makes me feel ill, but it's the best illustration I can come up with). Moore is off in his own orbit, because it doesn't sound like he did much assaulting of the junior misses he liked. It sounds like he just wanted to put babies in them in a very loving and Christian manner. But, yea, trying to have sex with a 14 year old is at the top of the scale too.

Having said that, Franken should probably step down. To me, it sounds like he was a libertine entertainer who worked with drug and sex addicts for 30 years and was likely way to comfortable with this low-level, "Let me slip you the tongue in a comedy sketch" nonsense. In a different environment, it's probably worthy of a pass. But here, unfortunately, the Dems probably need a sacrifice. At the moment, every counter to Moore and company is "Kennedy, Clinton, Franken, Conyers......." Cutting off the modern connection to that past (such as it is) is probably the political move here - though I think it's pretty unfair to Franken in the big scheme of things.

At some point, we are going to need to calibrate this and figure out what is and is not a hanging offense.

• Like 2

An anonymous accusation of trying to kiss someone 15 years ago is a ridiculous excuse for a "scandal".  Franken resigning would probably be the most bleeding-heart moment in the history of all bleeding-heart liberal uselessness.  Guy has been a tireless advocate for Civil Rights and Women's issues for his entire career.  He's a credit to the Senate.

Show some damn backbone libs.  The country needs you.  It doesn't need your news-cycle pearl clutching.

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

An anonymous accusation of trying to kiss someone 15 years ago is a ridiculous excuse for a "scandal".  Franken resigning would probably be the most bleeding-heart moment in the history of all bleeding-heart liberal uselessness.  Guy has been a tireless advocate for Civil Rights and Women's issues for his entire career.  He's a credit to the Senate.

Show some damn backbone libs.  The country needs you.  It doesn't need your news-cycle pearl clutching.

It's not just one accusation. He seems to have a thing for groping.