Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Politics Sexual Assault Thread

No Excuses

Republicans love this. They can publicly say they hate Roy and still get enough support from Trump for him to win the seat. Have cake. Eat it as well. And then make the voters fight over the left over crumbs and tell them it was all the lefties fault there is no cake left over and you have to starve. 

Shhhhhhhhh. It will be okayyyyyyyyyyyy

31 minutes ago, visionary said:

Of course he meant the Teenage girls! 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, visionary said:

This is something I have been concerned about, among many things to be concerned about.  While it would be nice for Dems to institute a zero tolerance, one-strike you're out policy, the GOP will NOT follow suit.

That isn't to say such zero tolerance policies would be bad, but the electorate won't award points for taking responsibility.  The electorate has and will allow things to slide.

As such, Dems falling on their sword really can only hurt them, while the GOP likely will face little punishment for choosing to stand by their candidates and representatives.  It sucks because it's going to seriously impede the holding of people in politics accountable.

I do hope Moore loses, and that I can have some small measure of faith restored in the electorate, but I am not particularly hopeful.

• Like 3