Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Politics Sexual Assault Thread

No Excuses

I would like to think if you are ever in a race that requires you to completely disconnect from your values and morality to win, you shouldn't be running in it. But what happens if that race is for ultimate power and you know the other team has bad intentions? Sounds like a ****ing video game. 

Yall know we are ****ed right? 

Dems wont take a stand for what is right and get rid of these people who dont deserve to work with them. And Republicans see that inability to act and take it as an opportunity to hire child molesters and rapists. 

• Like 2

Removing emotion and distaste from it...you gotta hand it to the GOP.  They're truly disgusting and just straight up don't give a ****.  Party first, win at all costs, a small part of me wishes the Redskins had this mentality.  I'm afraid the Dems don't stand much of a chance until they do the same.  Taking the high road here isn't winning anything.

But unfortunately, this is where our country is at the moment and I don't think it'll get better.  Pretty pathetic and sad to see.  I'd like to see Jones win to hopefully beat some of this back but I don't think that'll be the case.  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Removing emotion and distaste from it...you gotta hand it to the GOP.  They're truly disgusting and just straight up don't give a ****.  Party first, win at all costs, a small part of me wishes the Redskins had this mentality.  I'm afraid the Dems don't stand much of a chance until they do the same.  Taking the high road here isn't winning anything.

But unfortunately, this is where our country is at the moment and I don't think it'll get better.  Pretty pathetic and sad to see.  I'd like to see Jones win to hopefully beat some of this back but I don't think that'll be the case.  

Im picking up what you are putting down. They have zero issue with doing what needs to be done to win. nothing is beneath them. But I find it hard to give them any kind of positive marks for this (which is not what I think you are saying, btw). They were supposed to be leaders for their people. All they have accomplished is perverting the conservative political structure. Making it harder and harder for people like me to separate greed, racism, lying and now pedophilia from republican/conservative principles. That should not be something you invite into your house. But here we are. Pedophile knocking at the door and Republicans greeting them with a smile.  

• Like 1

Just now, Llevron said:

Im picking up what you are putting down. They have zero issue with doing what needs to be done to win. nothing is beneath them. But I find it hard to give them any kind of positive marks for this (which is not what I think you are saying, btw). They were supposed to be leaders for their people. All they have accomplished is perverting the conservative political structure. Making it harder and harder for people like me to separate greed, racism, lying and now pedophilia from republican/conservative principles. That should not be something you invite into your house. But here we are. Pedophile knocking at the door and Republicans greeting them with a smile.  

Yep.  It's more of like a "Wow...you just went there.  K, well, if that's how it's gonna be....I'm out." kind of a thing.

As someone who's identified myself as Conservative in the past...I just can't anymore, basically out of fear for being confused with supporting someone like this.  To me, conservatism was about largely about lower taxes (for everyone) and getting the government the **** out of the way.  Essentially, you know what's best for your money.  

Now it's been hijacked by racists, homophobes and supports kiddie touchers.  Good riddance.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Its a ****ing shame tho. There is value in an actual 'conservative' party in every society I think. 

Man, there's just value of normal people in every society.  What we're seeing isn't normal and it's just escalating everyones irritability to a point where we're on a low level civil war.  Or culture war, really.  

Somewhere along the line, we've lost track that we're all Americans and in this together.  Now it's black vs. white.  Rich vs. poor.  Men vs. women.   Class, race and gender warfare.   Divide and conquer, this is all our politicians and so called leaders are interested in.  "They" are always the problem.  Unfortunately, I don't see it getting any better.  

Edited by Spaceman Spiff
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

Making it harder and harder for people like me to separate greed, racism, lying and now pedophilia from republican/conservative principles.

THey don't believe in republican/conservative principles anymore.

There was a time when the GOP took fiscal management of the government serious. Now they spend more than Dems.

• Like 1

Conyers has announced his retirement.

Balls in your court Republicans. Farenhold, Moore, Trump... I'm looking at you.

19 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

There was a time when the GOP took fiscal management of the government serious. 

When was that? Not in my lifetime. Seriously, Reagan, HW, W, and now Trump... none of them have ever been fiscally responsible. All left the country worse than how they found it.

To be fair, HW was trying to be a little fiscally responsible. They booted him out of the party of it.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Burgold said:

Naw. This took way too long and the comedian is still employed right? I want to believe that the Dems dribbled past half court but even if they did the shot clock already ran out. They are in no position to demand or even hint at reciprocal behavior from the Repubs now. 

And we know the Repubs wouldnt care even if that wasnt the case smh. 

Seems Congers is resigning today, though he’s calling it retirement.  Also seems he’s somewhat old and confused as to what he’s saying from some reports.  I’m not sure I would take his endorsement of his son too seriously right now.

Edited by visionary

39 minutes ago, Burgold said:

When was that? Not in my lifetime. Seriously, Reagan, HW, W, and now Trump... none of them have ever been fiscally responsible. All left the country worse than how they found it.

To be fair, HW was trying to be a little fiscally responsible. They booted him out of the party of it.

Last one was Eisenhower.

26 minutes ago, twa said:

Is he resigning or just not running for reelection?

Supposedly he was done starting today.

There was some confusion among reporters though, so I’m not certain.  Also seems to be confusion over whether he meant his son or his nephew or if both are in the running.

Edited by visionary

1 hour ago, Burgold said:

I didnt mean recently.

I meant Eisenhower, and to be real the Great Depression happened because of similar policies they taking today with taxes.

They are a morally bankrupt party.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1