Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2017 Thread

No Excuses

3 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

This country is a powder keg right now and faith in the legitimacy of our Democracy is the only thing preventing widespread political violence.

Oh you aren't kidding about that I was listening to Progressive Radio (Home of the Resistance) couple days back and their subject matter was Republicans only winning elections because they cheat with voting machines and voter suppression etc, and then mentioned going to the streets if it keeps up and then they mentioned the quote about the feeding the Tree of Liberty.  Switched to Patriot and guess what? - The the exact same subject. In this case it was Dems only being able to win elections by cheating and fraud etc. and damned if they didn't also mention watering the Tree of Liberty with the blood of Patriots if that keeps up.

Do the Russians own XM Sirious?

3 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

I look forward to Beto O'Rourke defeating Ted Cruz next year.

Not Happening.

3 minutes ago, nonniey said:

Oh you aren't kidding about that I was listening to Progressive Radio (Home of the Resistance) couple days back and their subject matter was Republicans only winning elections because they cheat with voting machines and voter suppression etc, and then mentioned going to the streets if it keeps up and then they mentioned the quote about the feeding the Tree of Liberty.  Switched to Patriot and guess what? - The the exact same subject. In this case it was Dems only being able to win elections by cheating and fraud etc. and damned if they didn't also mention watering the Tree of Liberty with the blood of Patriots if that keeps up.

Do the Russians own XM Sirious?

Not Happening.

Do liberals actually listen to Progressive Radio? I feel like partisan radio is far more popular on the right than the left.

7 minutes ago, nonniey said:

Literally every reputable polling outlet shows that Republicans are absolutely way crazier and deeper into conspiracy theories than Democrat voters.

This is not a two sides issue as much as you want to pretend it is. There are some nutjobs on the left. The right is almost entirely composed of nutjobs at the moment.

1 minute ago, Hersh said:

Do liberals actually listen to Progressive Radio? I feel like partisan radio is far more popular on the right than the left.

Well yes otherwise it wouldn't survive - I usually catch Dan Oedibia (something like that on the way home) Don't know whose show it was that had the election stuff on that was Midday  when I caught that.

12 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Well yes otherwise it wouldn't survive - I usually catch Dan Oedibia (something like that on the way home) Don't know whose show it was that had the election stuff on that was Midday  when I caught that.

9 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Literally every reputable polling outlet shows that Republicans are absolutely way crazier and deeper into conspiracy theories than Democrat voters.

This is not a two sides issue as much as you want to pretend it is. There are some nutjobs on the left. The right is almost entirely composed of nutjobs at the moment.

Was just commenting on two polar opposite talk radios stations literally talking about the same subject matter almost in the exact same way and almost at the same time.

i consider this a pleasant and encouraging surprise...a rare beast these days in people doings...

i get the low bar implications, but yay alabama 

and yeah, i think the gop is still worthy of being smeared as severely ****ed up to a yuge degree worse than dems, but not all of them....and unless such type is actually being an ass, dems should try not go out of their way to antagonize them or drive them farther away by being the eternally obnoxious sneer-monster...

i preach this as someone who has sometimes considered euthanizing the entire gop party.....mainly as a stern warning to others...

We should take all the "this country is being ruined by <insert preferred villainous Group>" and make them spend a year living in Somalia

Then they can come back and join the adults in voting for government officials

I'm not entirely against euthanasia but I'm also agnostic and feel my idea is easier to explain to God if he does exist.

53 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

There is no way he wrote this 

Immediately when I saw this, an image of the President being held down by 7 staffers while Ivanka took his phone and posted this, then dropped said phone into a flowe vase of water before the President was release.

then she said, go to sleep, you’ll thank me in the morning. 

I’m not entirely kidding about that...

28 minutes ago, brandymac27 said:

Thank God there are still people left in this country who have at least half of a brain.  

Plenty of people left with a brain.  Not many with a moral compass.  But, hey, that's the inevitable result of an everything-goes individualistic society.

"Have you ever seen a man more lost than he who makes his desires his god?" -_Quran

Archived