Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2017 Thread

No Excuses

19 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Be shocked. This is the most conservative state in the country and even it seems to have rejected a complete monster.

We haven't completely gone into the gutter. I find this reassuring after Trump.

49.6% of Alabama voters Rejected a complete monster... You can do the math on how many accepted him.

6 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

Dear GOP, 

Incoming tidal wave... 

So I think this is the most interesting open question of the night. That is:  since Trumpism has pretty clearly become toxic to where Dems are outperforming the 2016 election everywhere by big margins, will we see Republicans start to seriously distance themselves from Trump (after he signs the #taxscam bill into law, of course). Or does Moore losing in Alabama get entirely chalked up to his .... proclivities?

3 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

So I think this is the most interesting open question of the night. That is:  since Trumpism has pretty clearly become toxic to where Dems are outperforming the 2016 election everywhere by big margins, will we see Republicans start to seriously distance themselves from Trump (after he signs the #taxscam bill into law, of course). Or does Moore losing in Alabama get entirely chalked up to his .... proclivities?

Hate to say it, but it's mostly about the guy being a child molester. This should've never been this close in the first place.

God, I know it shouldn't have been this close and Roy Moore had no business being a candidate in the first place but I am beside myself with joy right now.

Try repealing the 13th Amendment and sending my gay friends to jail now, you Bible thumping, pedophilic, liberty hating son of a ****. Hope your Klan robes are absorbent enough to soak up all those tears.

4 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I don’t know. This combined with Va seem to indicate a pretty energized democratic base and a blatant rejection of the Trump White House 

Regardless of why these victories are taking place, the result is going to be a ton of Democrat recruiting. They're emboldening the party and success tends to beget more success.

A concept Skins fans, sadly, are not privy to.

2 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

The bigger question I have is do GOP start running away from their tax reform bill?  Yes, Moore was so indecent, even for them... but most of the wave is going to be about policy.... and competency.  

This is what the Dem message needs to be. Don’t get lost on culture wars. They’ve already been won and society is going to continue naturally progressing that way regardless. Their focus needs to be on their economic policy, healthcare/GOP trying to rip away healthcare from millions, education etx and how these will benefits Americans 

5 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

The bigger question I have is do GOP start running away from their tax reform bill?  Yes, Moore was so indecent, even for them... but most of the wave is going to be about policy.... and competency.  

...definitely agree that their ridiculous efforts to undermine the will of the majority of the people in this country matters most, but also just decency and just plain logic. They're not even good at lying anymore. They're just mostly pissing on us, AND telling us they'r pissing on us at this point.

1 minute ago, Bacon said:

Regardless of why these victories are taking place, the result is going to be a ton of Democrat recruiting. They're emboldening the party and success tends to beget more success.

A concept Skins fans, sadly, are not privy to.

Agreed. This is also their opportunity to nurture and develop the massive advantage in youth/millennial that they have to set up future candidates and elections etc. they need to cultivate that youth and keep them engaged 

Archived