Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins @ Seahawks Game Day Thread

TSO

4 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Anyone else feel like this game just put us in a worse draft position and doesn't really matter other than that?

No. Just people that want to complain for no real data driven reason. Good grief dude. We just won a great game on the road totally outmanned due to injuries, d played great Off stunk but made plays when they had to and you are ****ing?? Unbelievable.

This is a really great win by the team.  Defense deserves the lions share of the credit -- they really dig deep.  Doctson with just a great catch,......on the road, west coast,....this one will be memorable with me.  They should be proud.  

24 minutes ago, dckey said:

This game is on Kirk, big difference between him and elite (Wilson)

You’re right. This game is definitely on Kirk :) well, and the defense. Mostly the defense in my opinion, but Kirk was clutch on that final drive (from play by play on ESPN). 

Anyone know what the play was to get us to the 1 yard line? Espn thinks Kirk passed to himself...I HIGHLY doubt that. 

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

You’re right. This game is definitely on Kirk :) well, and the defense. Mostly the defense in my opinion, but Kirk was clutch on that final drive (from play by play on ESPN). 

Anyone know what the play was to get us to the 1 yard line? Espn thinks Kirk passed to himself...I HIGHLY doubt that. 

Pass to Doctson

2 minutes ago, Capsman said:

Eh, he deserves credit for that drive, but he’s still not a top tier money guy.  I think he showed that most of the game.

Really? you dont think a O-line made up of 3-4 stringers, never have played as a group didn't have anything to do with the lack of productivity?

Defense is for real. Offense played like **** but that is a very good D on the other side. But the Off made plays when theyh had to. This will help them start to believe in each other.

Great to see Doctson contribute. He has a chance to be really special. Awesome win on the road in a hostile place.

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I love being wrong LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived