Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins @ Seahawks Game Day Thread

TSO

11 minutes ago, Veryoldschool said:

Kirk's critics need to STFU.....  HTTR!!!

Perhaps the Cousins Cuddlers should realize that he was bailed out on numerous occasions by the receivers, especially by Doctson on an under thrown ball. The defense kept the game in reach and handed the offense numerous opportunities to win the game convincingly. ..they failed to capitalize until the end. He didn't win this game, and in fact poorly managed it. 

2 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

You’re right. This game is definitely on Kirk :) well, and the defense. Mostly the defense in my opinion, but Kirk was clutch on that final drive (from play by play on ESPN). 

Anyone know what the play was to get us to the 1 yard line? Espn thinks Kirk passed to himself...I HIGHLY doubt that. 

It was about a 40 yard pass to Doctson where he almost rolled into the endzone

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

At 4-4 you’re in play for a playoff spot.  

Yea by a numbers game.  But based on what we see on the field, no.  Unless we can get healthy.  Put this team, with all it's starters, against anyone and I will pick them.  But where we are now I don't see us going far.  I am totally stoked we won.  Called my wife even.  But I sill look long term.

3 minutes ago, Dissident2 said:

Can't wait to see how fast people forget this amazing comeback performance by Kirk Cousins. 

Wow. 

Second year in a row with absolutely ZERO running game, too. Amazing, courageous game by #8. Disgusting that his future with this team is still up in the air. 

Cousins is not the first QB not to have a running game and succeed.  The top money QBs make plays despite no running game.  Kirk was great on that last drive but was a back peddling afraid to throw the back QB for much of the game.  

He’s not a guy you can devote 1/3 of your salary cap to and win a SB.  Period.  

15 minutes ago, BigDibbs31 said:

He had ****ing minutes to have the right personnel on the field.  Gruden is a ****ing ****

they don't know the personnel or formation the Hawks would have though

15 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

They did. It was ruled a sack, they got up and spiked it before the clock ran out.

15 minutes ago, Stefanskins said:

they shouldnt get another play...there was no way they could have gotten another play off..

they were lined up ready to snap it at four seconds before the ref stopped it for replay

16 minutes ago, BigDibbs31 said:

Gruden calls a TO.  That is so ****ing Jay ****ing Gruden

I'm pretty sure I've seen some other coaches do it in recent situations like that.  That's how they have time to run a wideout out there and get him  ready

1 minute ago, FerndaleSkins said:

Raiders earlier this year I felt the defense won. 

We scored 27 points that game but I'm with you, the D played lights out.

This was one was different, the offense didn't do much of anything and the D kept us in it all day and got the stop to keep the game from OT.

1 minute ago, Mr_ Skinshead said:

Perhaps the Cousins Cuddlers should realize that he was bailed out on numerous occasions by the receivers, especially by Doctson on an under thrown ball.

I don't want to argue either way, but WR's bail out a lot of QB's, even the great ones. Remember the helmet catch for Eli?

Archived