Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins @ Seahawks Game Day Thread

TSO

19 minutes ago, LavarArringtonMachine said:

Yes we were missing people, but Dallas defense sucks.  We still couldnt take advantage of them.  I hate the fact that Dak and Zeke is 3-0 against us.  We cant give the injury excuse for losing to them because they beat us twice last year with our squad pretty much healthy.

With that said, im surprised how they dominated the Chiefs today.  That was a statement win for them.  Im pissed because I loss a 100 dollar bet on that game, but today doesnt sting as much because we lucked up and beat the Seahawks in Seattle.

I was responding to someone's statement that Dallas is a real good team without Elliot.  I was just showing that they are not.

49 minutes ago, Gibbit said:

hes our best player, what are you talking about

He routinely hits punts short or shanks them and rarely if ever pins teams inside their 10. He is 18 in gross and 27 in net punt yds. To say he is our best player is laughable.

1 hour ago, LavarArringtonMachine said:

Their 2 wins were against the Jets and Titans at the time...  please...

So tell me, did you think Oakland was trash before that game? If you did, I'd sure like to see some proof of it somewhere on this forum.

Also, Titans are 5-3 and first in their division.

14 minutes ago, shk75 said:

He routinely hits punts short or shanks them and rarely if ever pins teams inside their 10. He is 18 in gross and 27 in net punt yds. To say he is our best player is laughable.

hes the punter :)

I still don't regret buying a tress way jersey :headbang:

1 hour ago, ddub52 said:

So tell me, did you think Oakland was trash before that game? If you did, I'd sure like to see some proof of it somewhere on this forum.

Also, Titans are 5-3 and first in their division.

Actually I didn't know what Oakland was at that point because they weren't tested IMO.  But I did think that they were overrated by what the media hyped them up to be this year before the season.  It turns out that the Raiders are who I thought they were in my mind and we took care of business accordingly.

5 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

For some reason, this win feels better than the dominating win vs the Raiders.

5 hours ago, LavarArringtonMachine said:

Thats probably because Seattle is a decent team.  The Raiders are garbage.  We were supposed to stomp a garbage team like that.  

1 hour ago, LavarArringtonMachine said:

Actually I didn't know what Oakland was at that point because they weren't tested IMO.  But I did think that they were overrated by what the media hyped them up to be this year before the season.  It turns out that the Raiders are who I thought they were in my mind and we took care of business accordingly.

So, we were suppose to beat a garbage team like that, even though you didn't know what they were at the time? Makes sense. I'll assume that you didn't understand that Malapropismic was comparing how he felt in the moments after the game, and the feeling of beating what was supposed to be one of the league's better teams. Not sure how you couldn't put that together, but I'm glad I could help you out. 

1 hour ago, ddub52 said:

So, we were suppose to beat a garbage team like that, even though you didn't know what they were at the time? Makes sense. I'll assume that you didn't understand that Malapropismic was comparing how he felt in the moments after the game, and the feeling of beating what was supposed to be one of the league's better teams. Not sure how you couldn't put that together, but I'm glad I could help you out. 

The Raiders are who I thought they were.  Their record speaks for itself and proves my point that they suck.  We did to them what we were supposed to do to a bad team, period.

By the way...  were you one of the posters here saying that the 49ers were a good team and better than their record crap a few weeks ago when we beat them?  I know it was a couple folks here trying to sell us on that BS, but for some reason they got real quiet on that "49ers are a good team" crap as the season went on.  I was just curious as to if you were one of them.

Oh and thanks, but I didnt need the help.  The stats helped me out just fine.  I was able to put it together nicely with stats.

43 minutes ago, LavarArringtonMachine said:

The Raiders are who I thought they were.  Their record speaks for itself and proves my point that they suck.  We did to them what we were supposed to do to a bad team, period.

By the way...  were you one of the posters here saying that the 49ers were a good team and better than their record crap a few weeks ago when we beat them?  I know it was a couple folks here trying to sell us on that BS, but for some reason they got real quiet on that "49ers are a good team" crap as the season went on.  I was just curious as to if you were one of them.

Oh and thanks, but I didnt need the help.  The stats helped me out just fine.  I was able to put it together nicely with stats.

Wow, you still don't get it. Stats have nothing to do with what I or Malopropismic said. Not sure how else I should try to spell it out for you. 

Also not sure why you would even bring up the niners and my opinion on them, but feel free to look it up. I know you've only been here a month or so, but it's not hard to look up a user's post history. Feel free to look up mine. You'll probably struggle to find anything about the niners being a good team. Anyways, if you need  anymore help understanding what other posters are trying to say, feel free to shoot me a message or tag me in a post. I'm here to help the struggling noobs. 

2 hours ago, ddub52 said:

Wow, you still don't get it. Stats have nothing to do with what I or Malopropismic said. Not sure how else I should try to spell it out for you. 

Also not sure why you would even bring up the niners and my opinion on them, but feel free to look it up. I know you've only been here a month or so, but it's not hard to look up a user's post history. Feel free to look up mine. You'll probably struggle to find anything about the niners being a good team. Anyways, if you need  anymore help understanding what other posters are trying to say, feel free to shoot me a message or tag me in a post. I'm here to help the struggling noobs. 

Thanks for the offer, but Im good!  No help needed!  I know football and what my eyes see.  Great win in Seattle yesterday though!  Let's keep rollin'!!!  Oh and trust me...  it may not have been you, but there were a couple misinformed people here that beat some of us down trying to prove that the Raiders and 49ers were good tough teams, better than their records, 49ers only loss a certain amount of games just by three points, etc, etc, etc.

That foolishness quickly ceased as the weeks went on though.

9 hours ago, Darth Tater said:

I was responding to someone's statement that Dallas is a real good team without Elliot.  I was just showing that they are not.

We don't really know what this team is like without Elliot, we've never seen it.  I don't think they can play without a run game, but I know they are tough to deal with when they have one.

23 hours ago, thesubmittedone said:

He also told me the guy in the hat is a really good dude. Believe his username is Big Country here or something. Doesn't post often, but he should. :) 

Had a feeling the guy was a ES member.  He did a great job representing in that environment.  

I looked back on some of my posts in this game thread, and even though they were more warranted at the time... WOW... I really need to slow my role lol.  It's crazy how much my tune changed after those two throws to win the game.  Winning really does cure everything.

Archived