Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins @ Seahawks Game Day Thread

TSO

2 minutes ago, thesubmittedone said:

Just got back from the locker room. Will upload the interviews I did with Hood and Lanier soon. 

As an aside, I jokingly told Vernon how it feels to be the best WR on this team. He cracked up, shook his head, and said "...just doing my job". 

I want your job........without all the work and stuff though.

36 minutes ago, SAli457180 said:

Sorry, but Dal@ss is very good even without Elliot.  This team is capable of winning games like this, but also capable of losing any game as well 

We were missing most of our offensive line and still if Dallas does not benefit from us leaving points on the field and giving them points, we'd have beaten them. If our oline was at least made up of guys who were around when we installed our game plan and Elliot is out, we probably have blow them out.

Just now, TheGreatBuzz said:

I want your job........without all the work and stuff though.

You can have my pay, too. ;):P 

This is only my 3rd regular season game @TK invited me to do this for ES (I've also done some preseason ones). I'm not too high up the totem pole. :ols:

But I am 3-0 whenever I do cover the game in the regular season. Just saying. :D  

Great, now I probably ruined it for myself. Thanks a lot, dude. :ols: 

9 minutes ago, thesubmittedone said:

You can have my pay, too. ;):P 

This is only my 3rd regular season game @TK invited me to do this for ES (I've also done some preseason ones). I'm not too high up the totem pole. :ols:

But I am 3-0 whenever I do cover the game in the regular season. Just saying. :D  

Great, now I probably ruined it for myself. Thanks a lot, dude. :ols: 

Shut the front door. 

50 minutes ago, Dissident2 said:

We shouldn't have to be devoting 1/3 of our cap to him. That's the point. He should've been locked up by now. If we had a competent FO, he would've been. 

Just for the sake of facts, cousins is somewhere around 13-15% of the cap this year, which is rather typical of starting QBs.

the issue is if they had manned up and given him $20/year like he wanted in the 2016 off-season, he’d be around 10% of the cap now.

It was a huge mistake 

@thesubmittedone   Great stuff! Thanks for posting! 

Did you get any better understanding of that last sequence with the sack of RW and then him spiking but then the replay booth looking at the sack? 

This is also to anyone else who may know why. I cut the cable and satellite. Being in Atl unless i go somewhere I just listen to the game (I have Sirius XM). 

5 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

Ok, kinda outta left field but I wasn't here until now- who was the guy w/ the cowboy hat with the ES logo right at the start? Had to be someone here..................

He's our bartender, at the ES tailgates, Dale aka  "Big Country"  He lives in Northern Virginia,  but is originally from Texas. He's a dear friend and a great fan.

6 minutes ago, SWFLSkins said:

Country Skins.... 

"Big Country"  

21 minutes ago, Darth Tater said:

We were missing most of our offensive line and still if Dallas does not benefit from us leaving points on the field and giving them points, we'd have beaten them. If our oline was at least made up of guys who were around when we installed our game plan and Elliot is out, we probably have blow them out.

Yes we were missing people, but Dallas defense sucks.  We still couldnt take advantage of them.  I hate the fact that Dak and Zeke is 3-0 against us.  We cant give the injury excuse for losing to them because they beat us twice last year with our squad pretty much healthy.

With that said, im surprised how they dominated the Chiefs today.  That was a statement win for them.  Im pissed because I loss a 100 dollar bet on that game, but today doesnt sting as much because we lucked up and beat the Seahawks in Seattle.

14 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

TSO, serious question: were you wearing an Extreme Skins cowboy hat today?

No. Have no idea who that is. :ols: 

7 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

Did you get any better understanding of that last sequence with the sack of RW and then him spiking but then the replay booth looking at the sack? 

Thanks for the kind words, brother! 

They thought it may be intentional grounding, which would cause a 10 second run off and be game over. But it wasn't, he was down. Hope that helps. :) 

Just now, stevemcqueen1 said:

The mystery has been solved.  Next question is how do I get one of those hats?  ES needs a merch shop.

Man, no idea. TK is even wearing this Extremeskins jacket here, making me all jealous. He says it's from long ago, the O.G.'s were making stuff like that. 

He also told me the guy in the hat is a really good dude. Believe his username is Big Country here or something. Doesn't post often, but he should. :) 

Archived