Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins @ Seahawks Game Day Thread

TSO

3 minutes ago, Mr_ Skinshead said:

Perhaps the Cousins Cuddlers should realize that he was bailed out on numerous occasions by the receivers, especially by Doctson on an under thrown ball. The defense kept the game in reach and handed the offense numerous opportunities to win the game convincingly. ..they failed to capitalize until the end. He didn't win this game, and in fact poorly managed it. 

He put the receivers in a position to go for and catch the ball. He lead the team to a comeback win.

We don't have an issue at QB is the point. 

3 minutes ago, Mr_ Skinshead said:

Perhaps the Cousins Cuddlers should realize that he was bailed out on numerous occasions by the receivers, especially by Doctson on an under thrown ball. The defense kept the game in reach and handed the offense numerous opportunities to win the game convincingly. ..they failed to capitalize until the end. He didn't win this game, and in fact poorly managed it. 

under thrown?? looked more like a tad over thrown to me

1 minute ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

For some reason, this win feels better than the dominating win vs the Raiders.

Thats probably because Seattle is a decent team.  The Raiders are garbage.  We were supposed to stomp a garbage team like that.  Seattle doesnt have a world beater offense but their defense is still pretty good even without their all pro Safety Earl Thomas out today.

that was quite a game.  Defense was awesome, shredded offense made plays where they had to.  Kirk made some nice throws at key times but some of the hits he took and his double clutchiing... I just feel like he has terrible instincts in some situations

2 minutes ago, TheCoach22 said:

I repeat... assuming Zeke actually serves his suspension... last five games are winnable. Split next two and I think we get healthier and have a shot.

Sorry, but Dal@ss is very good even without Elliot.  This team is capable of winning games like this, but also capable of losing any game as well 

4 minutes ago, dyst said:

I can’t remember but is that Kirks first game winning drive (like that) where it was under a minute?

He did it many times over the last two years, but Barry couldn't hold a lead even with a 90 yard field and only 30 second lead.

8 minutes ago, Capsman said:

Cousins is not the first QB not to have a running game and succeed.  The top money QBs make plays despite no running game.  Kirk was great on that last drive but was a back peddling afraid to throw the back QB for much of the game.  

He’s not a guy you can devote 1/3 of your salary cap to and win a SB.  Period.  

We shouldn't have to be devoting 1/3 of our cap to him. That's the point. He should've been locked up by now. If we had a competent FO, he would've been. 

He's hands down the best QB we've had here since Theismann. You don't let a guy like that go and start all over again. Period. 

7 minutes ago, LavarArringtonMachine said:

Thats probably because Seattle is a decent team.  The Raiders are garbage.  We were supposed to stomp a garbage team like that.  Seattle doesnt have a world beater offense but their defense is still pretty good even without their all pro Safety Earl Thomas out today.

Yeah but at the time Oakland was 2-0 and coming off some huge offensive performances. Not to mention, they were expected to make a deep playoff run before the season started. 

Archived