Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

General Mass Shooting Thread (originally Las Vegas Strip)

The Sisko

21 hours ago, Llevron said:

Didn't take them long to start going after these kids. Pieces of **** don't give a **** at all about anyone besides themselves. 

Edit and a middle school kid shoot himself at school. Wow. 

The teacher should have been armed, so she could shoot him before he took that student’s life.

8 minutes ago, Reaper Skins said:

The first lady's initiative is based on bullying right?  Any comments from her on how these people are treating these victimized kids online?

Are we 100% sure she wasn't trolling her husband when she made that announcement?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

She's nice to look at, but she hasn't really done much at all.  She's awfully quiet and private.  

Women are there to look at and not to be heard from per Mr. President. 

Unless you are shaped like Grimace then you can be Press secretary. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Meanwhile, in an enlightened place..........

A superintendent in a Texas school district is warning that students will be suspended if they cause any disruptions to protest gun violence.

Needville Independent School District (ISD) Superintendent Curtis Rhodes said in a letter that was sent to families and posted on social media that students would be suspended for three days if they took part in the protests happening following the deadly Florida high school shooting, The Houston Chronicle reported.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/374812-texas-school-district-threatens-to-suspend-students-who-protest

• Sad 1

I think I am okay with that.  One, kids will learn that while you have a right to free speech, that does not mean you are free from consequences.  Also, I don't know that disrupting the education of other children is right way for them to make their point.  Lastly, if you allow this, where do you draw the line?  Impressionable kids on the edge of a slippery slope can be dangerous.

• Like 1

http://www.google.com/amp/thehill.com/homenews/news/374691-student-who-allegedly-brought-gun-to-class-had-list-of-grievances-and-an-ar-15%3famp

This happened down the street from me (I live in Damascus). I think about my nephew everyday, hoping he's safe, and to have this happen within shouting distance of where he himself goes to elementary school in Rockville... No words, really.

36 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

http://www.google.com/amp/thehill.com/homenews/news/374691-student-who-allegedly-brought-gun-to-class-had-list-of-grievances-and-an-ar-15%3famp

This happened down the street from me (I live in Damascus). I think about my nephew everyday, hoping he's safe, and to have this happen within shouting distance of where he himself goes to elementary school in Rockville... No words, really.

Apparently you can legally purchase grenade launches in this country.  I did not know that.  

These locations are so random I don't blame anyone for being worried it could happen to them.

Apparently there were planned walkouts at several Fairfax County schools today.  I am aware of at least Robinson and Lake Braddock but understand there were possibly more.  I believe that this was encouraged, or at least tolerated by the faculty.

Source:  Students of the aforementioned schools.

55 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Apparently you can legally purchase grenade launches in this country.  I did not know that.  

These locations are so random I don't blame anyone for being worried it could happen to them.

I head out everyday knowing it could be my last, so I really don't concern myself with stuff that affect me more than I do others around me, who are outside of  my immediate control. It would be tough to keep going If something like that happened to someone I care about, so for in the midst  of all this, to learn of a psycho getting nabbed with all this ordinance literally down the road from me, yeah, it's just another sadistic wink from death tself, reminding you that it is omnipresent.

Edited by Mr. Sinister