Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Common Kirk....I just don't know....

Riggo'sRangers

10 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

Can we get an update please.

It's going to look a helluva lot better! (And Card's going to look a whole lot worse!)

I wish we could have gotten .5 more out of either Pryor or Cuz because my FF team, "DC Diehard" just lost by .4... but I am very proud of every Redskin this evening. Kirk had his best game since GB last year. Jay, with the exception of one bad series in the RZ, called a much better game too.

ULTRA-efficient and showed elite intangibles.

Nice work, Kirk.

12 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

The guy is a good QB.  He will have some off games like every QB in the league, but does enough to win most of the time.  I think that pretty much sums it up.

Pretty much.  Give him a strong defense and a solid run game and he can really deal from the pocket.

Kirk just said if the D plays all season like they did tonight it gives the offense more time and the ability to be patient in running the ball. Kirk balling it out tonight also helped as well.

The whole team, except for the two gaffs on special teams, played really well. Kirk can carry this team and he showed that tonight by scrambling and running hard to get the 1st downs when there was no where to go. He also showed patients and didn't try to force the ball. It was a very good game from him with a solid 150+ QBR. Good job Capt. Kirk. 

38 minutes ago, Veryoldschool said:

Kirk handed asshats to his critics.  Wear them proudly guys!

Not to be a wet blanket but I don't think anyone has questioned Kirk when he's on, it's whether or not he can do it consistently. I would love to eat crow next week when he does this for consecutive weeks.

3 minutes ago, mrfixit28 said:

I will eat humblepie from week 1.

Thats probably in my top 5 games. Wholeheartedly dominated the Raiders. 

Crowder needs to be take off punt returns but an amazing performance.

Unbelievable!! Where do we start? Defense? Montae and Kerrigan? Ion? O Line? Best Skins performance in I don't know when. I admit I whined during Iggles loss but I want this roster to stay together 

1 minute ago, PartyPosse said:

Not to be a wet blanket but I don't think anyone has questioned Kirk when he's on, it's whether or not he can do it consistently. I would love to eat crow next week when he does this for consecutive weeks.

Sounds like you are in the If he is not Brady like he is not good enough.  After Brady and Rogers he is for sure in the mix with the next tier of guys. 

3 minutes ago, HOF44 said:

Sounds like you are in the If he is not Brady like he is not good enough.  After Brady and Rogers he is for sure in the mix with the next tier of guys. 

No, I just want to see consistency. There's only 16 games in a season so alternating good and not so good isn't ideal. I just would like to see him carry this momentum over to Monday night, is that so much to ask for?

I know there are some infamous AntiKirks peeking at this thread, afraid to come in and drop a Yeah, but...

Pretty much took a dump on most everything that's been said about him: can't beat good teams, can't win in prime time, takes 4 weeks every season to get going.  I liked his chances of scoring in the red zone when we decided to get cute instead.  Would have been nice to add that notch to the belt as well.

Edit: I spoke too soon now excitement must be tempered with "consistency".

Archived