Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

15 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

You know this pisses him off more because everyone is laughing at him and he can't stand that :ols: 

It’s almost certain he does some outrageous thing in response. Trump is as thin skinned and vindictive as they come. 

Pretty random, but my sister-in-law her in Texas was talking to a lady who is pissed that her daughter - in the Air Force - was being called into DC for the inauguration on sniper duty.  Mostly pissed about this being the state of our country, of course.

Of course, my second thought was sniper?  Air Force?  Typed into google - does the Air Force... and boom, third suggestion down.  Huh.

1 minute ago, The Evil Genius said:

How did I miss that one of the domestic terrorists in the Capitol assault accidentally tasered himself in the balls while trying to steal a painting of Tip O'neal? I had heard about the heart attack but not the other stuff...

It's a true classic.

After seeing more video of what went down and what these terrorists were trying to do, I no longer feel for that woman at all. I saw an article where her MIL said some like "I don't know what she was thinking" and we later found out that her husband didn't want to go because I guess it was a bad idea. Why didn't these people talk her out of going to this? Did any of these people's family members try to stop these people at all?

I saw a meme on Facebook that one of the terrorists tasered himself in the balls and died of a heart attack? Please tell me this is true! I've been wondering why the media hasn't gone into more details of the other deaths other than "medical emergencies".

21 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

How did I miss that one of the domestic terrorists in the Capitol assault accidentally tasered himself in the balls while trying to steal a painting of Tip O'neal? I had heard about the heart attack but not the other stuff...

Yeah I could stop from laughing for 5 minutes when I read that.

This guy could be a Darwin Award winner. But I fear he got kids so he wouldn't comply...

Still freaking fun to read.

7 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

After seeing more video of what went down and what these terrorists were trying to do, I no longer feel for that woman at all. I saw an article where her MIL said some like "I don't know what she was thinking" and we later found out that her husband didn't want to go because I guess it was a bad idea. Why didn't these people talk her out of going to this? Did any of these people's family members try to stop these people at all?

I saw a meme on Facebook that one of the terrorists tasered himself in the balls and died of a heart attack? Please tell me this is true! I've been wondering why the media hasn't gone into more details of the other deaths other than "medical emergencies".

It's quite hard to change stupid people's mind.

6 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

Yeah I could stop from laughing for 5 minutes when I read that.

This guy could be a Darwin Award winner. But I fear he got kids so he wouldn't comply...

Still freaking fun to read.

It's quite hard to change stupid people's mind.

These people are so stupid that they can't even have balls...

Screw it, lets put up some memes!

Not sure this is the right thread for this. I caught the tail end of if last night & was fortunate enough to find the full video today. 

I'm thankful there are people like this young man who speak out for unity at a time when it would be so easy to preach hate. 

20 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Why didn't these people talk her out of going to this? Did any of these people's family members try to stop these people at all?

I’m sure some did.  I gather a lot of these folks didn’t know they’d actually be storming the capitol building before they actually started doing it.  You can see the rage and impulse kicking in with these folks in the videos.  In their minds, what they are doing is right.  Sad stuff.

Archived